Sprint Epic 4G

Yesterday I went Sprint store at mall & curiously played with it. EPIC 4 is very amazing and deeply details then my vibrant! I wish tombile pick epic instead of vibrant... grrrr.. lol

Yesterday I went Sprint store at mall & curiously played with it. EPIC 4 is very amazing and deeply details then my vibrant! I wish tombile pick epic instead of vibrant... grrrr.. lol

What's wrong with Sprint? Dislike it?

What's wrong with Samsung Vibrant? They use the same processor, same screen, same touchscreen...only difference is the carrier that modify them with themes and only Sprint has the keyboard and front camera feature. Verizon has their own, AT&T has their own, Tmobile has their own and Sprint has their own and they're all 4 different models of Galaxy S. Remember, Tmobile's 3g coverage sucks compared to Sprint.

We will plan to switch from Tmo to Sprint in the future.

You would know that Sprint support Deaf community also Tmo is not really friendly anymore and little expensive.

Just my 2 cents.

dg

1) What's wrong with Sprint? Dislike it?

2) What's wrong with Samsung Vibrant? They use the same processor, same screen, same touchscreen...only difference is the carrier that modify them with themes and only Sprint has the keyboard and front camera feature. Verizon has their own, AT&T has their own, Tmobile has their own and Sprint has their own and they're all 4 different models of Galaxy S. 3) Remember, Tmobile's 3g coverage sucks compared to Sprint.

4) We will plan to switch from Tmo to Sprint in the future.

5) You would know that Sprint support Deaf community also Tmo is not really friendly anymore and little expensive.

Just my 2 cents.

dg

1) nO, there is nothing wrong with sprint..

2) ofc you are right abt "FFC" what EPIC had a feature. My sam vibrant is Super-AMAZING device, but my wish that SamVibrant has FFC.. :D .. Seq, i am not sure you might aware that all carriers pick one of them i.e. Vibrant, Captivate, Epic, or Fascinate samsung offered. I believe Sprint firstly picked Epic before AT&T, TMO, and VwZ pick.

3) I respect your opinion about tmo3G. to me, I am really adequate with tmo 3G coverage in my town. :P

4) Good luck if you guys plan switching from tmo to sprint eventually and hope sprint treat you guys good customers. :cool2:

5) OFC Sprint does support deaf community for long times. ;) Let be honest, I am not here to be defensive for tmobile. I am genuinely fine with tmo and they treat me a prince since 2002. And I always negotiate with tmobile care about my financial situation or whatever, and they give me discount for the permanent monthly payments.. Thats why I admire TMO and service.

Last night, I learned form ZVRS Customer Service. They told me that they will have new apps on Epic. So, I can call any VP device like VP200, OJO, etc. I asked what about EVO because Epic and EVO are same Android. They told me that Epic will work with any VP Devices. EVO will not able to call anyone has VP200 or OJO or other VP devices.

That's strange, they told me differently. They said that since the EVO program has not released yet, they don't know what it will be able to do.

Darkage: EPIC and EVO are differently hardwares. Thats problem.

they running same Android OS.

Epic is better at photo and have QWERTY while EVO have large-ass display.

lmao, who need that bigger? Why why why?!?

they running same Android OS.

Epic is better at photo and have QWERTY while EVO have large-ass display.

lmao, who need that bigger? Why why why?!?

to replace computer

EVO vs Epic 4G

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvaraSJ6qZA]YouTube - EVO vs. Epic 4G[/ame]

I find it pity that Samsung Epic will accept for ZVRS to use service. They don't offer one for HTC Evo. WTF! Both running same AndroidOS!

Stupid!

I find it pity that Samsung Epic will accept for ZVRS to use service. They don't offer one for HTC Evo. WTF! Both running same AndroidOS!

Stupid!

I don't understand why they won't offer this app for HTC Evo.

Rumor on the grapevine is that there is another VRS company, I think Mainstream, that has an exclusivity contract on the HTC EVO. I do not have a source as it's not in writing outside of that VRS company. I just have friends in high places.

I don't understand why they won't offer this app for HTC Evo.

Epic have 2.1 while EVO have 2.2 Samsung will released new update 2.2 for Epic this winter. Mm.. Why? Again both hardware are different. That's simple.

:wave:

G'News for EVO users..

Chevy57's post #131 -You see my coolest homie in ZVRS clip, He is 100% right: EPIC's battery is better then EVO's battery, due AMOLED.. anyway, some of you said, ZVRS app wont be runs on EVO events. ahh My Homie responded FB's comments as below-

zvrsstillworkingonnewap.jpg

ZVRS CEO comment on Epic vs. EVO

We did a deep analysis of both phones. We surveyed deaf consumers and showed both products.

It was not even close. The EPIC stands high above the EVO
Better Video Codec
Better Battery Life
Awesom Keyboard

Also it fits in with a line of Samsung products that will be changing your world!

We're excited. Z4 will work on the Epic... just like your PC or Mac download now for PC or Mac and later move it to the Epic as well.

We will support Qik on Evo and Epic but it will not have the features of Z4
sean belanger

Back