Sprint 4G broadband

john57

Reaction score
Is anyone using Sprint 4G broadband and what the speeds are you getting? Any throttling of speed after a certain amount of data received?

Sprint 4g is NOT worth the money. Just stick with 3g speeds. The 4G speeds are very close to the 3G speeds.

I think 4G is just a brand; technically, I don't think there is TRUE 4G from anyone yet....

Sprint 4G broadband for video conferencing or webcam only

highlander's right about And 4G drain a battery life so quick than 3G. Not worth it.

for pda and smartphone only

I just switched to sprint and am not very happy paid the extra for the 4g which I have yet to see, only have 3g and on top of that they put me on a voice plan wtf although this may be the fault of my friend I had with me she did most of the talking and ALL of the listening.

Anyways I personally believe that there is no such thing as 4g, after all seeing is believing lol

Their so called 4G can be slower than the 3G at times, it's so embarrassing.

I just switched to sprint and am not very happy paid the extra for the 4g which I have yet to see, only have 3g and on top of that they put me on a voice plan wtf although this may be the fault of my friend I had with me she did most of the talking and ALL of the listening.

Anyways I personally believe that there is no such thing as 4g, after all seeing is believing lol

Here the link to the reps of Sprint Relay Store with the deaf plan

Contact - Sprint Relay Store

Contact them and they can switch your phone plan to a deaf relay plan with no voice plan, all they would need is your account number

Sprint Relay is having a product fair and workshop in Denver this coming Saturday and if I there is a chance I will test some of Sprint 4G USB modem sticks. Currently I am using Cricket USB A600 broadband attached to my new CradlePoint router. I head that expression about Sprint 4$G is really 3.5G. :wave:

Sprint Relay is having a product fair and workshop in Denver this coming Saturday and if I there is a chance I will test some of Sprint 4G USB modem sticks. Currently I am using Cricket USB A600 broadband attached to my new CradlePoint router. I head that expression about Sprint 4$G is really 3.5G. :wave:

Since your in Colo too, honestly do we even have 4g out here? My phone never says anything but 3g....

Since your in Colo too, honestly do we even have 4g out here? My phone never says anything but 3g....

Yes Colorado does have 4G coverage according to some people I have talk to and the coverage maps which is a bit spotting is stating that. Are you saying that your phone is 4G capable and you can not pick up the 4G signal? Not all of Denver metro area is covered for 4G. For a bit more information I use the CLEAR coverage maps since it shows a bit more detail on where the towers are located and how far I am from them. Sprint owns 51% of CLEAR which runs the Sprint 4G network.

Yes Colorado does have 4G coverage according to some people I have talk to and the coverage maps which is a bit spotting is stating that. Are you saying that your phone is 4G capable and you can not pick up the 4G signal? Not all of Denver metro area is covered for 4G. For a bit more information I use the CLEAR coverage maps since it shows a bit more detail on where the towers are located and how far I am from them. Sprint owns 51% of CLEAR which runs the Sprint 4G network.

Yes I pay the extra $10 I think it is for 4g but have yet to see it... Granted I have only had my new phone for maybe 2 weeks but it has never shown anything but 3g coverage.

I will have to look up teh CLEAR coverage map.

For you Colorado Folks....

Theres a 4G launch event from Sprint Relay and Relay Colorado. There will be all sorts of phones and products on display.

It's in the Mariott hotel in the DTC on the 12th. You guys need to RSVP by the 9th.

I'll get more in detailed information regarding Colorado's coverage of 4G networks and report back in this thread.

when I had Treo 700p at first time with 3G from 5 years ago. It was monster speed and later, I switch other 2 different phone, I find it different speed and much slow. I'm sad. and Still...

So, I believe that 4G is much same as 3G from 5 years ago.

Samsung Epic with 4G...

I am NOT impressed with the speeds. VRS is poor most of the time and I am almost always in 4g coverage zones... VP-ing with others is almost always a disaster - half of the time I can't even connect (just get a black screen).

My phone's battery would die before lunchtime.

I now run a monster 3000 battery in it with an aftermarket back cover to allow for the additional budge of the battery. And I've still managed to kill my phone before dinnertime...

A revolution, this is not.

-Paul

Back