Sprinkeled by sunshine children play with butterflies

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
Someone tell me a happy story? I need one right now.

Wirelessly posted

Once a upon time, in a far away land lived a....ahhh..forget princess, a commoner..at least its not about a princess. Who need to be a princess to feel special. Happy thoughts:)

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Once a upon time, in a far away land lived a....ahhh..forget princess, a commoner..at least its not about a princess. Who need to be a princess to feel special. Happy thoughts:)
U wanna take turns on this plot? ... And the commoner always daydreamed about finding her prince. She never thought shed find a real prince or that a real prince would looking for her. But somewhere in the back of her mind she had always invisoned that whoever she finds herself n love with would her prince....

Your turn.

Wirelessly posted

So one day she asked, why I'm sitting around daydreaming? She decided to work hard, save her money so she could get some education.

"Nonsense" screamed her wicked stepmother. "There is work with the pig farmer down the road."

"Higher education never got anyone anywhere. Get out there and fill out the job application at the farm."

And her father said "Why u need an education for? Don't take no brains to milk a cow and cook supper!". Well that put in her all the fuel she need to leave home in search of her dreams! Bound and determened to make a better life for herself in spite of what her father expects a woman should do! As she rode her mule down the muddy road she kept thinking about the man prince she will one day find.

Down the muddy road she saw a sign that said "Wife wanted. Must be able to cook, sew, and clean. I will keep you happy." She thought to herself, "Would I find my man prince there? Or will he put me to hard work? I'm going to find out." She followed the sign until she ended up at a ......

This little boy who stopped along the way and said "Wow! Where do you come from? I never new anyone could be as pretty as you! You must be sent for some purpose from God! The boy said "Don't believe that sign. He always keeps that sign there! That's how he lures them in. Just then a man grabs her in a flying dive...

and was completely chagrined when he learned she had been in the women's WWE for years and was more than a match for his fighting skill.

Just then down the road came a beautiful white horse prancing and tossing its mane..upon it say..what..she rubbed her eyes...a handsome prince.....

come on daniel.....ok the clouds opened, the sun shined down and warmed her as their eyes locked...could it be at last

"Love?", or just a hallucination induced by the mushrooms she had gobbled when when she noticed them beside the road?

To made sure is was not a hallucination she was seeing she dropped two hits of LDS and waited for the white horse to finish making out with the prince
and then the prince said I am really a mare and wicked witch cast a spell on me and I need you to...

To made sure is was not a hallucination she was seeing she dropped two hits of LDS and waited for the white horse to finish making out with the prince
and then the prince said I am really a mare and wicked witch cast a spell on me and I need you to...

WTF?? :shock:

So the maid after escaping from the horse that tried to fuck her. Walked along the country road. To her right she just on thenother side of the barbed wire fence sje a huge pile of shit. Surely left by some bovine. But there on top of it were mushrooms. She had heard from her mushrooms what these kinda mushrooms can do! Reaching her arm past the barbed wire she picked a couple. Put 2 in her pocket and whiped the other off on her shirt. After making sure it was clean she began to chew...

Back