Spring is here!

Here is spring-ish because alot of them are blossoming now. But see how weather is in here. Cant wait! Im crazy abt Spring but one thing, Hay Fever :ugh: hate it :lol: but still love Spring... ;)

Wow, your house and front yard is beautiful, Reba!

Reba said:
My front yard today:
WOWSIE! You got a beautiful house and yard, comparing to mine. :ugh: Mine is YELLOW! Eeeww! LOL :thumb: for your beautiful pic! :)

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing... snow is returns this late afternoon... I was shocked and wide eyes open... My GOD.. why Snow is back.??!?!?!?!? I was hysterically and run get winter stuff back.. and hopefully my kids are okay because just wear thin jacket...
Finally Arrived home and said damn freezing outside.. I'm sorry I'm sorry my kids were not happy.. I wasn't expecting that snow is back... and gave them warm.. *purrring*

(sigh) hope so snow is melts by tmw and have sun back!

Reba, that's a beautiful house with trees and
flowers ! Cherry blossoms are very popular
in DC area We have so many tourists coming and
visiting looking and enjoying these cherry blossoms
everywhere in DC.
My favorite temperature is 70 degree....

Reba-

Your house is so beautiful!! And your landscaping is so beautiful!!!

Here is showers now, windy and chilly. It's supposed to be 60 to 65 degrees on that average for the first week of April but right now, it's 50. Strange!! But tomorrow and Friday and so forth, it'll be back to normal - 65 degrees and will be sunny! :mrgreen:

Momoftwo

It has been sooo beautiful outside yesterday and today.

We went to the park and lake yesterday, had a great time.

Today boo hoo.... I had school and my bf has to work. but at least we had fun yesterday. :)

The weather here has a mind of its own. One day it's spring then one day its winter. A month ago I got purple and yellow tulips growing on the side of my house and just this morning it snowed for 2 hours, but it's already melted. Now my tulips are dying. :roll:

Catmandu said:
The weather here has a mind of its own. One day it's spring then one day its winter. A month ago I got purple and yellow tulips growing on the side of my house and just this morning it snowed for 2 hours, but it's already melted. Now my tulips are dying. :roll:

The weather right now is called "PMS"

Reba,

Your house and landscaping are beautiful and romantic. I like this one.

We have friendly spring flowers grow here in my our garden... Its great to see my garden bright and friendly... I love Spring.

Right it starts to get some warm up but had some rain for the last few days but one was yeterday I was sick with bad headaches... got mild shocked and did not think we get another snow!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit! Wanna have some warm but not that hot I dont like! Just simple warm is enough for me! lol Or just simple cool like this spring is enough for me but not winter nor hot summer! Blah!

It looked like spring today in my backyard with the big brown bunny munching clover, and so many butterflies fluttering on the azalea bushes. But I think it will be like summer in a few days--the weather man said it will be 90 degrees by Friday! That is TOOOOO HOT!

p.s.
Thank you for the many nice comments about my house and yard. I wish you guys could be here to share it with me! :P

Y said:
...My favorite temperature is 70 degree....
Yes, I like the low 70's too, and not too much humidity.

Spring time is too short!

oh gosh been 70's all week and last week. My liliac tree did start growing. But haven't blossom yet.

Hey Reba !!!!! That is a nice house you got right there and I noticed the American Flag outside Cheers !!!!! :cheers:

NO spring!!! lol it got me sore throat and bad cold wahhhhh grrr at the weather lol :lol:

Its already spring here.... it's getting greener and pollen is everywhere here! Headache season heehee

Back