Spring break

I cannot WAIT for my spring BREAK to seeing my girl in April *exciting*

I have second spring break.. its in April from work.. so I have school and work spring break.. School break is next week.. Am I lucky or what?

I'm busying to prepare my son's confirmation on 22nd April. I made wax on candle for his Confirmation yesterday and prepare Invitation card this week ...

Do spring clean in my house & garden... Prepare for my British family's 4 days visit to attend my son's Confirmation from 20th to 23rd April.

I think we're going to get the pool cleaned up for the summer.. Summer is on its way.. Been painting.... I think I will hit over a friends house and have fun.. Other than that... I go with the flow!!!!!!!!!! Depends on what I want to do. Never know! :giggle:

i have plans for spring break party til i drop like this sat i ll be going to my friend s house and have a st patrick party since i m purebred irish i m going to out party everyone in that place muhahahahahahah

My Spring Break was last week. I just stayed home, watched DVDs, played darts, smoked, and drank beer. ;)

my mom and i have babysitter of my 3 cousin 9 years old,6years old and 5 1/2month old on March 28-29 but my cousin Abby dont have school on March 26-30 for one weeks but i love to watch my sweet baby cousin Olivia who born last sept and have cleft plates surgery last nov and last jan also but my baby cousin looks so grow fast!

but i love babysitter of cousin but im older

Back