Spring break/Summer vacation

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
I just thought I would create something different this time. I know it's still winter and all but was wondering have you guys thought what your doing on Spring Break or summer Vacation? I thought we can share our ideas and it would be cool to see what others are doing~

I will start, Spring Break Im just going shopping... as far as a vacation goes, I don't think I got anything planned for Spring break! But Summer Vacation we're going to Flordia!!!!!!! YEAH I can't wait and it's going to be a BLAST!

My sister and I are taking a early spring break- we are flying to Texas for couple of days, and it would be in Feburary. During my normal spring break- which is in March, I would be working.

I am going to Flordia with my good friends while Jeremy is taking the kids to South Carolina to be with his family. :D

Spring break? I am not sure...as for summer still not too sure yet. I was thinking of going to Northampton for school reunion in late June. The rest of summer not too sure. Wait and see when the time is getting nearby. :)

As in Australia, summer break is approaching very soon - I'm heading back to Sydney to visit my friends again and then again for NYE, go 2007! Gonna witness the best fireworks in the world in Sydney. :D

Oh, that's cool ! Hope all is well with ya and your family. :) I don't know about mine yet since I am still goin' for Alaska - just wait and see how things are goin' around here. Hopefully, all is well with me, too ! :lol:

Jan 9-16 I will be going to Mexico for my winter break, to Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara.
March 2007 Spring Break, I am not sure what I will do, but I am thinking of going to Mexico again if I can afford it, maybe go to Mexico City.
July 2007 - go to Spain for three weeks.

I'm on my summer break now, wOOt!!
Going up to Bundaberg tomorrow for a week.
Partying, getting drunk, seeing friends, spending time with family, babysitting my cousins, and so on.

For spring break, I will go back to LA and visit my parent's house.

There's no plans for summer but would work out to get plans.

I don't know what my plans are for Spring Break. I will be finishing school around that time. Perhaps, I'll figure something out later. :)

the only thing I have planned is going up to norhtern washington up to orcas island and stay there for ten days for summer vactation, other then that nothing.

I know there's my sister and Roadrunner's wedding next year in July that I'm going to, which I'm the maid of honor, and bringing someone special with me also to be my date and having him spending the week with me, :ily: also my true friends are coming down and spend several days with my sister and I in July too. I cannot wait, It'll be the first time to meet DeafMonkey which she is one of those people that are coming to spend several days with us. :)

I know there's my sister and Roadrunner's wedding next year in July that I'm going to, which I'm the maid of honor, and bringing someone special with me also to be my date and having him spending the week with me, :ily: also my true friends are coming down and spend several days with my sister and I in July too. I cannot wait, It'll be the first time to meet DeafMonkey which she is one of those people that are coming to spend several days with us. :)

Oh yeah next year in July cant wait to meet Cheri either too cant wait .. wish press " fast" to make faster the month till July lol :lol:

Wow..I havent thought of Spring break and summer break until I saw this thread. Since my birthday falls during my spring break from work, my husband and I tend to go to Ocean City for 1 night and 2 days to enjoy a romantic get-away.

Summer...I think I may work teaching summer school so my plans so far are to play softball (NSAD tourney), take kids to Ocean City or Sandy point beach, and camp camp camp MORE with my family!

No major travel plans. If so, then go to my birthplace which is Phx, AZ and spend time with family. Not sure if I can do this summer since we are working on paying off debt to buy a house here and god knows that houses here are ultra expensive!!!!

Royal, you always shop, shop, shop! You said "I will go shopping" for winter break AND spring break! ::eek2: There is no Christmas in spring!! Maybe birthdays, but still, WOAH....

I don't know when my "spring break" is... it will revolve around my job right now.
:)type: to find out...)
Aha, March 25 – April 1!

Maybe just vegging out at my home.

Royal, you always shop, shop, shop! You said "I will go shopping" for winter break AND spring break! ::eek2: There is no Christmas in spring!! Maybe birthdays, but still, WOAH....

:lol:

I hope the next guy she dates better hide his wallet. :giggle: jk

I don't know when my "spring break" is... it will revolve around my job right now.
:)type: to find out...)
Aha, March 25 – April 1!

Maybe just vegging out at my home.

I wish I can do that too! just shop and shop and shop until I drop!

This Spring not know about plan yet but this July im gonna to theri's big wedding :D and will be spend w/my friends and Cheri too can't wait!.. and will frist time meet DeafMonkey in person very soon yaya!! :thumb: also Aug will have go to Deaf awareness at Cedar Point (maybe dunno yet)

:rofl: psstt at cheri, why not we can set up date for DeafMonkey :fingersx:

eh no thanks to set me up date lol :Oops: :lol:

This Spring not know about plan yet but this July im gonna to theri's big wedding also ofc Cheri too and will be spend w/my friends can't wait!.. and will frist time meet DeafMonkey in person very soon yaya!! :thumb: also Aug will have go to Deaf awareness at Cedar Point (maybe dunno yet)

OH yeah cant wait to meet you and others ppl :lol:

Back