Sports Card Collection

hohDougRN

Reaction score
hey guys Im looking to sell off what I can of my sports card collection. i have 20,000+ cards and accessories. They have always been scrupulously organized and taken care of. The cost I will sell single cards or in bulk will be significantly lower than any dealer.

Most of my high end and valuable cards are of basketball and baseball varieties. i have very few hockey or football cards. I also have some early series Garbage pail kids (for those who remember those) I also have a ton of pogs and slammers which I can sell off for practically nothing if anyone is interested or has a young one who will love the pogs.

PM me with any questions regarding this and any specific questions on cards. Thanks

Care to give us a general description of what you have?

What year(s)?
What brand(s)?
What sport(s)?
How complete?

For instance, I have baseball and football cards. The baseball cards are 1988 to 1991 for Score, Tops, Fleer, Donruss, and Upper Deck brands... about 75% complete. My football cards are 1989 to 1991 for Score and Upper Deck brands... about 60% complete.

Well, I sold most of them to happy bidders of ebay.

Most I kept cards like rare, limited edition #, rookies, and subset cards. Tom Brady's game worn jersey cards with three colors with numbers is my big prize card. :)

I still looking around for Topps's UFC cards. :cool2:

I do have hockey cards I need to trade for other hockey cards to fill my sets.. I will have to make a list of what card and what number and what product (O-Pee-Chee or Upper Deck or others) to get the specific card I need and trade my extra hockey cards as well... gonna be a while till I get done with the new list!!! OY!!

My baseball card collection is about 90% from 1987-1997. I didn't collect only 1 brand so I have plenty of any brand.

Basketball Cards are pretty much 1990-1997, and like the baseball, are many from all major brands.

Football and hockey are very small amounts- only 700-800 football cards, and even less hockey cards.

My greatest intelligence is definately with baseball and basketball cards. I have many many of everybodies favorite players along with various sets put together. I am very knowledgeable on card scarcities and values. Also I can package together many different options for somebody trying to start a collection in either basketball or baseball cards.

Its difficult to individualize every player due to the amount of cards I have. Basically if a player played from 1986-1997 I'd likely carry many of their cards. I have always been very diligent with managing my collection in storage and organization. 99% are in mint condition. Many individuals collect cards for 1 particular player or cards from their favorite teams. So if there is a player or team on your mind, just post it here or PM me; then i can go to work and see what I can put together for you.

I don't have no billion dollar collection, but for many years spent lots of time and money establishing my collection. Im proud of the magnitude of it now, but am willing to sell some if an individual has a particular name, team, brand, or era in mind. :)

Any Tim Wakefield baseball cards (not rookie)??? Joe Nickro, Phil Nickro, charlie Hough, and Tom Candiotti???

Gimmee all the Patriots cards :D

Back