Sport supplements

apkeats26

Reaction score
DOes anybody know about negative effects of sports supplements, thru personal experience?

I'm looking for info on: Creatine, Glutamine, and MSM.

sorry for being off topic but I just noticed your avatar...trying to find some hotties in here? lol :naughty:

sweetgal154 said:
sorry for being off topic but I just noticed your avatar...trying to find some hotties in here? lol :naughty:

haha, not really, it's just my latest pic...I took a few with my cam. and no...I was NOT flexing for that :)

apkeats26 said:
haha, not really, it's just my latest pic...I took a few with my cam. and no...I was NOT flexing for that :)

riiiiight. lol it's a good picture, by the way ;)

apkeats26 said:
"NOT flexing"? Hmm...

*coughing* bullshit!

Just kidding!

No really, I wasn't, I should make one sometime though :) but I don't think I would be posting that here....

haha, he's such an adorable dog, he doesn't bite. he loves people and jumps on them. i have another dog, i think i have a pic of them somewhere in the photos thread about pets.

Oh, thanks for those links by the way :)

Pets are good, house warming, yes, but they take up too much time for me, now tropical fish, I can do those, very very classy :smoking:

apkeats26 said:
Oh, thanks for those links by the way :)

Pets are good, house warming, yes, but they take up too much time for me, now tropical fish, I can do those, very very classy :smoking:

haha, who said it was taking up too much of my time?? i just play with them whenever i have time :nana:

Back