Sport Commerical

psst, oceanblue7...you gotta be drooping on Tom Brady's tv commerical. :giggle:

- YouTube - "ONE Vote" Spot - YouTube Special Edition
-YouTube - Tom Brady
- YouTube - United Way Superbowl XLII Commercial
- YouTube - Tom Brady Behind the Scenes of Stetson Commercial

Yes, that is right most of city's pro sport team/players can be shown in local, not nationalwide commerical. But....eveyone knows who is Tom Brady nowdays. :D

:ty::ty::ty::ty:I loved that last one! I wish to be the girl in the car with him:giggle: :D

:DOh boy. U gals must think too much about hot dog as in .........

:lol:

for real? :giggle:

Almost remind me of Michael Jackson's Thriller. YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller

Oh gosh, I never forgot that one. :)

Are you trying to make us feel old. :eek3: I never forgot that one... that's in the 80's...

This is one of my favorite Coors lite commerical that me and my brother never kept our eyes off that one till it ends (we never leave the room)...

YouTube - Coors Light Jim Mora Press Conference Ad

I saw this one during the Eagles game commerical break its funny the two grown men crying and the lady hands them a pita snack no CC

YouTube - Jack In The Box Pita Snacks Ad

This commerical is cool Visa with NE Patriots

YouTube - New England Patriots - Visa Commercial - Super Bowl Champs -

I didn't see that commerical break during the Eagles game. I was so exhaunted and fell asleep on the sofa :giggle: No one ever woke me up till a phone call at 1:30 am. I only saw Skins and Dallas in third quater when I got home from work (almost nine hours yest with no break...)

Bank of America do have team logo on the credit card. I am thinking about getting Patriot one...

Espn's commericals are far worse. They usually have bad jokes or stupid jokes.

I actually love the way ESPN will have athletes do corney skits interaction with the reporters who talk about them. They interact like they know each other. I love the one where Scott Van Pelt is "getting off work" walks down the hall and sees there is party going on in a room and opens the door to see Tony Romo all the cheerleaders, mascot etc partying away. They say hi to each other but Romo doesn't invite him to party with them. Then Van Pelt walks out and the blinds to the window shuts on him and he looks like he is feel let down.

nike commercial, free style basketball is my all the time favorite!!

Back