spoken word to text cellphone

farmgirl

Reaction score
Im looking for a cellphone thru Verizon that is deaf friendly....any such thing as one that puts spoken word to text if I needed to call someone or take a call? I am currently using a LG EnVy ...great for texting. but need more options. thanks!

ive been looking for the same thing. Doesn't seem to exist. Consensus seems to be that you need a krown VCO-C (or Poratable VCO) in order to do this... i'm currently saving up :S
*EQL*

Google voice will convert voicemails to text, but I don't think anything exists yet for live conversation. Like Koko said though, it's just a matter of time, and it won't be a lot of time to wait.

I don't think Verizon has a voice 2 text feature the same way Alltel used to. Without that feature, I just tell people to send me a text rather than leave me a voice message.

Google voice will convert voicemails to text, but I don't think anything exists yet for live conversation. Like Koko said though, it's just a matter of time, and it won't be a lot of time to wait.

I see that family and friends can invite people to use Google voice. Will someone send me an invite?

Im looking for a cellphone thru Verizon that is deaf friendly....

Text Only Messaging Plans from Verizon Wireless
$34.99 on unlimited SMS and unlimited data

any such thing as one that puts spoken word to text

Must have any smartphone with Android, then you can get Google Voice app that allow you blah blah, it will put texts for you.

if I needed to call someone or take a call?

What? You can speak and hear well? Get regular plan with amounts of minutes. Or do you mean, you thought there is smart app that let someone call you and they use their voice turn into text for you to read? Don't think it would happen.

I am currently using a LG EnVy ...great for texting. but need more options. thanks!

LG EnVY have no Android OS. Get Droid or something else that running Android.

Back