SPOILER:The final ARC of Bleach manga

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
If you haven't read recent chapter 503, please go to mangehere or some mang website to catch up. Title says all. I don't want to upset readers if they haven't catch up yet. :wave:

SPOILER: I will warn you again. Please leave if you haven't catch up at least recent chapter yet.

As you know now that Byakuya is dead or is he? Nodit defeated Byakuya by steals his bankai and used it to against him. He could have use any spells but he didn't...so why he didn't use them? As you see that he almost can't control 100% of his body but he can resist well only for short time. Fear gotten him and Nodit were able to put hole on Byakuya's chest and dodged his sword and used stolen bankai on him and kills him. Well I think he is really dead because his sword has shattered into pieces. That is normal what swords would do if owner dies. What if he allow his sword to be shatter that way he might have some tricks left? Everything is possible. But in my opinion he is dead for sure. Rikua and Renji is still alive but badly wounded. I can tell. There is no way for Kubo to finish them off yet. Kenpachi faces the leader and attacks him. What do you think will happen? Who will Win?

Back