Spill something completely random about yourself...

OMG...now I cry whenever I watch The Notebook..Nicholas Sparks is the best author. :tears:

javapride said:
i just despise fuck ups... when i have certain timing of plans it gets all screwy!

I hear you, Java!! I like to have an idea of what I'm doing, and when I'm doing it. It's bad enough when everything is spur of the moment, but when it's spur of the moment, and then, something also goes wrong? Can we say...

:dizzy: ??

:lol:

C.C.Sinned said:
I'm a Recovering Alcoholic & Substance Abuser. I've Been Clean & Sober for 10 and 9 months... :cool:

:applause:

That is awesome, C.C. One of my dearest friends is also a recovering alchoholic and substance abuser. She's been clean/sober for over 17 yrs.

I'm so proud of her. :) I'm proud of anyone who can admit they have a problem, and work to overcome it.

That's awesome! You have my utmost respect. :)

C.C.Sinned said:
I'm a Recovering Alcoholic & Substance Abuser. I've Been Clean & Sober for 10 and 9 months... :cool:

Welcome to the club, Sex Sex Sinner...been clean here for 15 years and 8 months. It's not easy, I know.

Hang in there, friend.

I love taking pictures of people when they are not expecting it
I love being with my mates and going to deaf club
I go by the rule "Try anything once"
I am ALWAYS on msn talking to my friends
I don't eat enough healthy food

I enjoy speeding up so the other drivers can't get in front of me and love seeing them get all :pissed:

I like watching Dr. Phil

I like putting big ants on top of the real hot, hot grill *sizzles!*

I enjoy blogging.

At 8th grade I flipped my top in front of two hungry deaf boys. :o

In my freshman year in high school, a good friend of mine (Jeff) and I made paperplanes in the resource room on 3rd floor. Threw them all out in the window and my paperplane actually went into Vocational teacher's pocket with his long light gray coat on. Ya know what? He was royally pissed and stormed right back inside! :-o Holy fookola! Jeff and I escaped the room and hung out in the hall pretending to wait for our teacher. That anal teacher ran three flights and saw us hanging out in the hall.... he asked us if we saw anyone coming out of that room. We shook our head no. :giggle: That was PRIIIIIICELESS. Never, ever forget that moment. OMFG...

DreamDeaf said:
Welcome to the club, Sex Sex Sinner...been clean here for 15 years and 8 months. It's not easy, I know.

Hang in there, friend.

:applause: to you, too, DreamDeaf!

My hat is off to you!!! :cheers: <~~~ mug of your favorite soda

:)

I have 4 sets of grandparents..

My birth mom is only 41 and my dad is 44. (i'm 21 and my sister is 22, but we have birthday's this year, and my parents' already had theirs. Just in case you wanna do the math.)

I only have 4 first cousins by blood. (My dad's bro has 2 kids, and my mom's sister has 2 kids)

But I'm related to about 2000+ people in Iowa by marriage or blood :)

***I love to go out and walk just to relax myself and less stress from my mind

***I love to spend the time with my family just because I love them so much. They are very important to me in my life.

***I love my dad very much even though he is in heaven.

***I like to cook, but not ALL the times :)

In person I am extremely shy, my nickname in High School was Red because I blushed all the time.

I am addicted to sweets

I can be a freak when I want

I flirt too much when I drink

The most important thing in my life is my son

I am terrified of heights, my 5 year old son can ride more rides at the fair than I can.

I love to read

I hate the heat and I live in Phoenix

I have double joints too.

Have 2 set of twin aunts. (twins run hereditary in my both sides of my parents!) :-o

I am not a sweet tooth.

I cried by watching the Notebook.

Got a kid who is obessed with Scooby Doo now.

I'm shy around most people and have been trying to break that habit. :ugh:

Back