Spider Bite

RebelGirl said:
What's colloidal silver? I've actually never heard of that. Where can I find that? at a pharmacy?

Right now, the swell has gone down and doesn't feel burned or anything.. just itches a little.

I haven't gone to the dr.. I hate drs but if I really have to do that, I would go.

I got bit before on my left arm and was sick for a week.. the dr gave me antibiotics and it helped.. but this time is a little different. I don't have a bite mark showing. It just red and itching, at first it was swollen now its gone.
oh i am glad that u getting better!

Colloidal Silver

RebelGirl - Colloidal silver is found in health food stores, but the problem is you need to make sure it is not older than 30 days. Ask how long has the bottle of colloidal silver been on the shelf. If the person working at the store says, "I don't know." Then ask if you can have your money refunded if you are not satisfied. If the store clerk says, "No, sorry." Then don't buy it. Go to another health store and start again with same questions. Hope you get your guarantee. Some people make their own colloidal silver so they will know how old it is. It saves money and trip to the store. Colloidal silver is very expensive at the store! But if older than 1 month. It may not be strong enough to help any. Now colloidal silver (CS) is being mixed with other stuff to "make it better". I like straight CS and nothing else in it so I can use it on my skin as well as taking it orally.
Yes, webexplorer, glad you know where to find it. A friend of mine who showed me some things about CS said he uses it to spray into his nostrils to cure sinus problems. If made fresh, CS cures any infection and stops poison, bacteria, etc. Cures skin rashes, ringworms, and heals cuts, scratches.
CS is made out of silver ions (particles of silver) in distilled water.
Many websites sell them, but there are opponents as well. One doctor who seems to be trying hard to get money rolling into his pockets said that colloidal silver caused a woman have gray face when she put eye drops in her eye for a few weeks. I caught his bluff several ways. He does not know about distilled water being used in making CS. Also, I never got a gray face when I drank lots of CS. A friend of mine drank some and his knees got better and viral infection disappeared at the same time. About that doctor making "gray face" claims, if that woman did use eye drops, then it is possible the ingredient was aluminum particles and not silver ions. A lot of products from grocery stores such as under arm deordorant, toothpaste, etc. have aluminum in them. I avoid any products containing aluminum. I also avoid drinks and food that are wrapped inside aluminum containers too. Aluminum sends off particles very easily! For an experiment, try putting a sheet of aluminum foil in a pan of boiling water and see if the water becomes gray in a few minutes. If you cannot see the grayness, then allow the water to cool and put a dark blue or black cloth in the kitchen sink and pour the water on the cloth. I am curious. I have not tried that, but I know stainless steel blender had aluminum in the steel and I put potatoes and some water in the blender and turned on the blender until the potatoes became gray mushy stuff. My eyes popped out when I saw how gray the potatoes became. So the blender was not all stainless steel. It had aluminum so I never used the blender. I just sold it in a yard sale.
Anyway, sorry to go off the subject of CS. It has many wonderful uses!

Rickcares said:
RebelGirl - Colloidal silver is found in health food stores, but the problem is you need to make sure it is not older than 30 days. Ask how long has the bottle of colloidal silver been on the shelf. If the person working at the store says, "I don't know." Then ask if you can have your money refunded if you are not satisfied. If the store clerk says, "No, sorry." Then don't buy it. Go to another health store and start again with same questions. Hope you get your guarantee. Some people make their own colloidal silver so they will know how old it is. It saves money and trip to the store. Colloidal silver is very expensive at the store! But if older than 1 month. It may not be strong enough to help any. Now colloidal silver (CS) is being mixed with other stuff to "make it better". I like straight CS and nothing else in it so I can use it on my skin as well as taking it orally.
Yes, webexplorer, glad you know where to find it. A friend of mine who showed me some things about CS said he uses it to spray into his nostrils to cure sinus problems. If made fresh, CS cures any infection and stops poison, bacteria, etc. Cures skin rashes, ringworms, and heals cuts, scratches.
CS is made out of silver ions (particles of silver) in distilled water.
Many websites sell them, but there are opponents as well. One doctor who seems to be trying hard to get money rolling into his pockets said that colloidal silver caused a woman have gray face when she put eye drops in her eye for a few weeks. I caught his bluff several ways. He does not know about distilled water being used in making CS. Also, I never got a gray face when I drank lots of CS. A friend of mine drank some and his knees got better and viral infection disappeared at the same time. About that doctor making "gray face" claims, if that woman did use eye drops, then it is possible the ingredient was aluminum particles and not silver ions. A lot of products from grocery stores such as under arm deordorant, toothpaste, etc. have aluminum in them. I avoid any products containing aluminum. I also avoid drinks and food that are wrapped inside aluminum containers too. Aluminum sends off particles very easily! For an experiment, try putting a sheet of aluminum foil in a pan of boiling water and see if the water becomes gray in a few minutes. If you cannot see the grayness, then allow the water to cool and put a dark blue or black cloth in the kitchen sink and pour the water on the cloth. I am curious. I have not tried that, but I know stainless steel blender had aluminum in the steel and I put potatoes and some water in the blender and turned on the blender until the potatoes became gray mushy stuff. My eyes popped out when I saw how gray the potatoes became. So the blender was not all stainless steel. It had aluminum so I never used the blender. I just sold it in a yard sale.
Anyway, sorry to go off the subject of CS. It has many wonderful uses!

Okay thanks! the aluminum thingy is interesting!!!!! Ya know, I learn something everyday!

^Angel^ said:
I haven't been biten by a spider before but Liebling brought up a post or two about a man who was biten by a brown spider in a thread I had created about ticks and she also posted pictures of the man's thumb, you can see if it the same thing you are seeing on your right arm, if so, you would need to seek a doctor.....

Here it is....http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=191513&postcount=34

http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=191515&postcount=35

hey the man 's thumb ..but i wonder is he still alive or what?? I see some message said he became blind cuz of spider?? Is that true??

Lyme Disease?

I assume if you live in a rural area you are already aware of this, but incase you didn't think of it. If you got bit by a deer tick you could have lyme disease. If it is you would have circles around the spot like bullseyes. It would need to be treated immediately by a doctor. You could get very sick or even die. Don't be offended if you already knew this. I just saw the word creek and wanted to make sure. This disease is prevelent in my area and I lost someone to it.

Back