Special moments with Mark

he was a good man I told him to plod on when people ribbed him that people need get to know your style and when they do rib them back as it always taken in good spirits.he tried help me do computer and wanted me post some pic sadly I never did and so regret it,If ever went to chicargo I would met him he said he take me around.To see people so proud of their town is heart warming and he never took p out of my dreadful grammer and spelling(not that anyone has but I have had to re-write several times)Maybe someday someone will see our posts and know he was respected and liked very much

How appropriate that one of the pictures on the funeral home website is trains. :)

I sure hope his family will pay a visit here to see Mark's pictures and meet his friends. was emotional to sign the condolence book

Well I didn't really have a particular moment with Mark but I have to say I am impressed with how he grew as a person from years ago when he first signed up for alldeaf. He was just starting to gain independence and learning how the world works. Even though he fell down a few times with embarrassing misunderstandings (who can forget the infamous foot long arm incident?) he kept picking himself up and adapting.

Even though I am disabled Mark has it worse than me, due to his various issues he couldn't even drive a car and you would think he's going to be worse off than me. But nope, he instead chose to focus on what he can do such as going on bicycle adventures around chicago and snapping pictures and participating in this forum. He could have easily given up and declare life a miserable hell but nope.

I would hope at least his parents and family can be inspired by his example.

I sure hope his family will pay a visit here to see Mark's pictures and meet his friends. was emotional to sign the condolence book

Can a link be posted for Mark's photos be posted on the condolence book and work?

I think you can just copy the link from your PC and it on the condolences sign in sorry thought add a pic I miss understood reading from my tiny iPhone lol

Mark loved to posted happy ending stories about pets and I think it would nice to carry this on in memory of Mark.

He was an inspired and talented thread starter...smiles here...I got a kick out that.

Back