spam mail on pagers

superdeaf57

Reaction score
i always wonder if on the blackberry pagers do you get spam mail like the sidekick 2 pager so let me know ok thanks

Hello? This is about technology!!!

Technology-related definition of "spam:"
a disruptive message posted on a computer network.

If you're speaking of "SPAM," that means Spiced Ham.

I don't give out my Blackberry e-mail address to anyone--not even companies giving my e-mail address to third-party partners.

I get these junk mails all the time... maybe up to 20 emails a day. I've never given out my pager e-mail address to any businesses or anything like that and I'm still getting them. I don't know why and how to stop getting them.

I get these junk mails all the time... maybe up to 20 emails a day. I've never given out my pager e-mail address to any businesses or anything like that and I'm still getting them. I don't know why and how to stop getting them.

You can get spammed wtihout giving out your emails to any businesses etc, here a few example on how it could happened.

If you have given emails to families or friends then it possible that one of them got infected with virus that harvest emails from thier address book which is used by spammers.

Also registering forums or websites even they don't give out emails, thier database may not be secured and some spammer might have gotten a copy of the database there also bots that go visit forum and read posts to find any email address to harvest them to add them to spammer list of email collections.

Bill

The answer is here. <--- click "here"

Well society is worshiping technology more these days than the supreme dieties that be, now we have to live through the decadence that has creeped into mobile email boxes.

Richard

Well society is worshiping technology more these days than the supreme dieties that be, now we have to live through the decadence that has creeped into mobile email boxes.

Richard

Yea..oh well.:ugh3:

@#%#!$^#!$^!#$@#% so am I same thing here..
Tend received stooooooooooooopid spam... why can't they quit it?

No way to have block spammer in my pager. *sniffing*
I have to pay for text stupid spammer.. Why thank you for sending me IDIOT MORON SPAMMER!!!?!!

That's odd because I never once got spam email in my sk2 even I have Tmobile....I have had my sk2 since for almost a year and half now...:dunno:

About three days ago, I got spam messages on my SK 3. I do not know how they get my address. Grrrrr

I had to delate all of those spam messages.

I haven't had any unwanted E-mail messages on my Cingular and T-Mobile devices.

If you have a simple, most-common names like john@tmail.com or maryalice@tmail.com, then you are most-likely to get unwanted messages. But if you have hard one like alljohndoe4deaf@tmail.com or 2mary2alice4@tmail.com, then you are least-likely to get unwanted messages.

Most people I know use other E-mail providers (with better spam control) such as Comcast, BellSouth, Gmail, etc., rather than using their mobile address.

About three days ago, I got spam messages on my SK 3. I do not know how they get my address. Grrrrr

I had to delate all of those spam messages.

So far my husband hasnt gotten any spam email on his SK3. I found out that if u accidently open one of them, then they will start flooding your pagers wtih a lot of spam emails. Happened to me with my SK2.

SPAM always can find your new e-mail and send junk. :(

Spam always will be terminal PMS period... blah crappy stuff in mailboxes at the post office and in email addys boxes..blah... haha

Spam always will be terminal PMS period... blah crappy stuff in mailboxes at the post office and in email addys boxes..blah... haha

Save them in case you ran out of toliet paper...:mrgreen:

Back