Southwest Airlines VRS

another new VRS?? too much VRS providers. Free wifi internet on airline to use VP?? :lol:

another new VRS?? too much VRS providers. Free wifi internet on airline to use VP?? :lol:

No it not another VRS...

It Southwest Airline came into an agreement with Sprint to use Sprint VRS relay service to handle for all their customer service calls for Deaf customers

Which is good because you know if you use Southwest VRS to call about your plane ticket you will not be denied or hang up by Southwest workers like other company start to add policy "No Relay Calls" increasing everyday.

So good that Southwest set up agreement with Sprint for Deaf service need with Southwest Airline customer service.

If you need call Southwest Airline Customer Service you just dial SWAVRS.TV on your VP

lol @ Chevy57

Sorry, I know you mistook it. It's first to have customer service to call direct on vp instead TTY/TDD that usually seen on contact listing. Pretty cool anyway.

lol @ Chevy57

Sorry, I know you mistook it. It's first to have customer service to call direct on vp instead TTY/TDD that usually seen on contact listing. Pretty cool anyway.

I wish to use any netbook or notebook on this airline to communicate to deaf user.

Nice found good information. Thank you :)

They do not use 10 digital#.
YUCK!!! I have to type "SWAVRS.TV".
Why not use 10 digital# instead SWAVRS.TV

Nice found good information. Thank you :)

They do not use 10 digital#.
YUCK!!! I have to type "SWAVRS.TV".
Why not use 10 digital# instead SWAVRS.TV

easy for customer to remember

Southwest Airline VRS TV

It seem bend FCC issue...

They want us to use ip address, it doesn't matter if its number or the letter. I disagree with that part. It should use phone number no matter what!

They need to understand that VRS is getting better each day because it will display their caller id.

What an idoit...

It seem bend FCC issue...

They want us to use ip address, it doesn't matter if its number or the letter. I disagree with that part. It should use phone number no matter what!

They need to understand that VRS is getting better each day because it will display their caller id.

What an idoit...

there is Customer Support at chat online, not only for deaf but a general toward people. Are you going to complain that it doesn't have number? No? Shush.

easy for customer to remember

Southwest Airline VRS TV

Do not forget some people has arthritis.

I have rheumatoid arthritis for 7 years. Too much for me to pressure on remote. I feel sore my joints. 10 digital number is quick job better than letters. More comfortable to use computer keyboard better than VP Remote.

Higher number of people got Osteoarthritis more than Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Most common for women got Rheumatoid Arthritis 3 or 4 times more than males. How many deaf male got rheumatoid arthritis in the USA???

I have rheumatoid arthritis for 7 years. Too much for me to pressure on remote. I feel sore my joints. 10 digital number is quick job better than letters. More comfortable to use computer keyboard better than VP Remote.

Most common for women got Rheumatoid Arthritis 3 or 4 times more than males. How many deaf male got rheumatoid arthritis in the USA???

easy to add contact list then never typing again. da-ta!

Yes!! I agreed wit yo!

Back