South Carolinians?

Redmond

Reaction score
Anyone out there live in South Carolina?:wave:

:wave:

Are you cold today? I've been freezing. I took my kindle to my daughters room upstairs, because it gets the most light. I'm refusing to turn my heat back on but I wanted to huddle under the blankets in her room and get warm and read my book. I ended up taking 3 hour nap, oops. But I was warm :D

it is chilly here in Spartanburg area also. I am off this thurs and Friday. thinking of having campfire, I live in a camper full time. get to pretend I am camping on my days off. LOL

It was cool in the Lowcountry today but sunny, so I didn't mind. After the recent rain, everything is growing and green now. At night, the electric blanket is enough.

It was a cold start here in Charleston. But, by this afternoon it was warm enough for shorts and a t-shirt.

But that is a Charleston spring... cold in the am, hot in the pm. ..and plenty of rain! lol

Boiling Springs area of North Spartanburg. Indeed nice and cool, welcome aboard!

it is chilly here in Spartanburg area also. I am off this thurs and Friday. thinking of having campfire, I live in a camper full time. get to pretend I am camping on my days off. LOL

You live in a camper full time? Sometimes, I wouldn't mind doing that as a house is so expensive with the upkeep! We have a camper that is used for camping.

My husband and I are thinking of living in a RV full time when we retire. See how everything is like 20 years from now.

Well, some of my family live near Columbia so yeah it's pretty nice there. I go there a lot.

shel90,
I am not in camper by choice, my girlfriend of 11 years threw me into camper so she to have her whore. nah......I am not bitter. LOL on the other hand I have lost 60pounds in 18 months and ex has gained 60+ pounds in the same amount of time HA!!!!!

Back