Sound and Fury UPDATE

Cloggy said:
They were payed big $$$$$$$ by the television, cochlear, hospitals and all those othere audist institiutions that kill treu indentity of Deaf people and Deaf culture and it's a shame but I will fight for their rights and will not listen to all of you that have audist attitude with SIGH no know what you are talking about but I know and you should be ashamed and return the $$$ and give to ASL courses so that deaf children can become Deaf and get real indentity not fake hearing because HA si like Ci and doesn't work all a scam from audsit people so

thank you

hysterical.gif

Have you ever thought of a career as an impersonater?? That totally cracked me up!!!!

:ugh: Robots suck. This is another advertisement by Cochlear Corporation.

They probably paid them to get the implants because they lost business after the documentary was made.

Cloggy said:
They were payed big $$$$$$$ by the television, cochlear, hospitals and all those othere audist institiutions that kill treu indentity of Deaf people and Deaf culture and it's a shame but I will fight for their rights and will not listen to all of you that have audist attitude with SIGH no know what you are talking about but I know and you should be ashamed and return the $$$ and give to ASL courses so that deaf children can become Deaf and get real indentity not fake hearing because HA si like Ci and doesn't work all a scam from audsit people so

thank you
The CI is the most perfect invention ever! It lets these poor deaf kids live normal lives when they're punished with deafness. All you do is say the same thing over and over again. You know parents are perfect, especially hearing ones, right? Even though I never said the CI was a cure for deafness, little kids can enjoy perfect hearing.

(end of sarcasm) Two can play at that game.

gnulinuxman said:

They probably paid them to get the implants because they lost business after the documentary was made.
wrong... obviously jumped to conclusion... you need to research more on this documentary to find out why it was made. Cochlear Corporation doesn't give away the DVD of this documentary at all. Actually Cochlear Corp. doesn't own a right to this movie at all!

see for yourself;
http://www.nextwavefilms.com/sf/#notes
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/soundandfury/film/bio.html

and thru this google search, you don't find any mention of Cochlear Corp. trying to sell this DVD themeselves or whatever...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q="Sound+and+Fury"++cochlear+implant&btnG=Search

gnulinuxman said:

Cochlear has experience very high sales and growth in the period between when the first film was made until now. I don't think they need to take part in a conspiracy to boost their sales.

I also think that cultural deaf people such as the Artinians getting CIs represent a very small proportion of the total number of sales. Culturally deaf people are more likely not to see the need for a device to improve the capability to hear.

gnulinuxman said:

I won't say "Told you so!"

gnulinuxman said:
:ugh: Robots suck.

Have a care as we do have some feelings you know... Here I'm 'borging it and chilling out big time looking for another to assimulate, assimulate, assimulate, assimulate, assim... {smack head with hand...always have trouble with that word}... :rofl:

sr171soars said:
Have a care as we do have some feelings you know... Here I'm 'borging it and chilling out big time looking for another to assimulate, assimulate, assimulate, assimulate, assim... {smack head with hand...always have trouble with that word}... :rofl:
I was JOKING! If you were really a robot, you wouldn't have any feelings. :roll: :ugh:

Oh, and the word is spelled A - S - S - I - M - I - L - A - T - E . ;)

Fragmenter said:
Here's what they have to say about you:

:dj: :nana: :ty:
I was thinking of telling you what I have to say about you but decided against it because I don't want to stoop to your level.

gnulinuxman said:
I was JOKING! If you were really a robot, you wouldn't have any feelings. :roll: :ugh:

Oh, and the word is spelled A - S - S - I - M - I - L - A - T - E . ;)

I know...just yanking your chain.

Thanks for the spelling tip...I was tired and too lazy to check a dictionary.

netrox said:
Cloggy is Sweetmind?

Cloggy.... you used Sweetmind's screenname to make post,,, tsk tsk tsk Youre BAD... I wonder if you are a computer programmer???

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
Cloggy.... you used Sweetmind's screenname to make post,,, tsk tsk tsk Youre BAD... I wonder if you are a computer programmer???

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie
LOL... No, but thanks for the compliment! Oh, and look in the dictionairy for the word "cynical".

So you are really reading everything....

Read further.....

Cloggy said:
LOL... No, but thanks for the compliment! Oh, and look in the dictionairy for the word "cynical".

So you are really reading everything....

Read further.....

Of course I tried to read everything... What more.. I am a computer technician.... I got a hunch about you!!!! somethng FISHY about you???

Sooner or later I will find out for sure!!!!!

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie :fly:

SxyPorkie said:
Of course I tried to read everything... What more.. I am a computer technician.... I got a hunch about you!!!! somethng FISHY about you???

Sooner or later I will find out for sure!!!!!

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie :fly:
You know.... Sweetmind used EXACTLY the same words..... ... coincidence?

Happy programming :)

By the way... have you figured out the difference between CI and HA or shall I translate that in BASIC, Fortran, C++ ???

Cloggy said:
You know.... Sweetmind used EXACTLY the same words..... ... coincidence?

Happy programming :)

By the way... have you figured out the difference between CI and HA or shall I translate that in BASIC, Fortran, C++ ???

OH... REALLY????

I always say this to my kids when they went through the rebelious stage!!

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
OH... REALLY????

I always say this to my kids when they went through the rebelious stage!!

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie
That "Sweetmind used the same words" - wow, what a coincidence. :)

Back