Sorry!

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I wanna to say "Sorry" cause I was not online much lately due to be so darn busy building adding new rooms due to my niece and nephews since their mother died few months ago and I am in charge to take care of her kids so I just wanted to add rooms to make the her kids having own rooms. I am so darn spoil her kids (my niece and nephews) include my own kids. I love these kids to death can't help that! Sorry, I could not be online much lately.. Please accept that! :(

You don't have to be sorry, we can understand that, family is more important than message boards

Purrmeow.. it's understandable ya have a larger family to care for now that ya have your sister's kids with ya to reside there.... so it would be fine for us to know ya have time to work on enlarging/adding new rooms and etc...

You have nothing to be sorry about. What you are doing for your niece and nephew is very generous and they're very fortunate to have you. :hug:

Please accept my condolences on your sister's passing and she must be so proud to have a sister like you to take in her children.

I'm sure we all understand that you have your hands full and now lead a busy life with extra children.

Do accept any help offered your way to ease the load off your shoulders.

Take care. :)

You have no need to be sorry.Its great what you are doing.I am sorry to hear about you're sister. I will keep you and you're family in my prayers.

You should never apologize for doing something as wonderful as you are doing for your family!:hug:

hey don't be sorry you have big family to take care of now smile HUGS
it is very understandable smile
i am sorry about your sister and it is so sweet of you to take her kids in to take care

You're not forgiven!

Just kidding... I'm fine with that. We all have important things to deal with. Just be happy that you're taking care of what's important right now. :)

sorry? no no no. we understand.. and I am sorry about the passing away. must be so sad and hard on the kids, I hope they're at least very young?

good luck and drop by when you can!

No need to say "sorry". Taking care of your family is most important. We miss you at AD but we understand.

You are a blessing to your niece and nephews. :)

Don't be sorry..we understand that you are super busy with your own kids plus your niece and nephew. Just pop in and say hi whenever you can!

Aww u dont have to be sorry about it. I understand. Family are important and you want the best for the kids to have their own rooms. So that is understandable! Just dont forget to come back and said Hi from time to time. :)

Oh we totally understand your situation and you do not need
to apologize at all!! It is very admirable for you to take your
sister's kids as your own!! I know your sister is looking down
from heaven, so happy and relieved to know that you are taking
care of her kids! I know she is so proud of you as well all of us
here in AD too!! God bless you, hun!:hug:

You have nothing to apologize for. Your family comes first and that is so loving of you to take in your sister's children after her passing. I am sorry about her passing away. Please continue to focus on your family! :hug:

I agree with everyone here.. I really barely have time for AD because my job at the Capitol take up much of my time also things in my real life too. I am here when I have time.

You did wonderful things for your sister are to take care of her kids. I am sorry for your loss of sister.

Don't be sorry :D.. Just coming and Hi!!! :):):)

Hello and welcome back :D

Purrmeow, you don't need to say sorry, we all can understand that you are busy with your family. :) Just come in AD once in a while when ya can.

:hug:

Back