Sorry

armymech81

Reaction score
I have to get off the computer, cause I just noticed that this will be my 40th post today, and that is enough for one day. I will come back tomorrow morning before I go to work. I had fun and enjoyed everything. And no, I do not have an addiction!!! If I did, then I will be getting help, and my doc told me that we are not crazy!!! :giggle:

I have to get off the computer, cause I just noticed that this will be my 40th post today, and that is enough for one day. I will come back tomorrow morning before I go to work. I had fun and enjoyed everything. And no, I do not have an addiction!!! If I did, then I will be getting help, and my doc told me that we are not crazy!!! :giggle:

yes enough for one day...i notice too, you typed long time at the computer.
DU BIST FAUL MANN!!!!! :whip:

40 posts a day :rl:

:lol:

get back to here whenever you want :afro:

wow thats alot!!! I sometimes didnt realize how much I post a day!! Everyone enjoy doing it. ;) Keep posting!!

That's alright. Don't worry. We won't panic... I hope.

See you back later. :wave:

40th post a day ? Whoa ! :lol: I guess this AD is your coffee that has caffeine in it. You drank alooot by readin' their threads/posts. No wonder you are insomnia. LOL

Back