Sorry If I pry

It is readable for me, that is - Posts from hell.

I don't change my avatars that often. Once in a while I would, that is if I am in the mood to change something. I usually find the ones that I like the most and put it there. :)

Some of you guys have awesome avatars, and some are, intriguing too. I think, with avatars, it represents who you are, personality-wise that is. :)

oh i will change my avators i will look if i like some pic of angel thanks i hadnt change since ? ok thank smile...

im sure i could.. :) Dont think I can have avatars that are animated though.

wow, didnt think it was too fast for many deaf people out there. it's pretty quick but very readable for me.

:lol: It wasn't too fast for me; just shoddy reading on my end. I always get confused with doubling letters, or similar-looking signs. I have been mixing up "7" and "8" since I was a toddler... :laugh2:

I guess I have other things to do with my time than keep changing my avatar. It's unique on AD and hopefully somewhat recognizable. And Jiro, I like your avatar. It fits you. =D

I do enjoy seeing how creative other people are with their avatars.

I had changed some of the avatars in the past, but I think I like the picture of me and will stick with it, until I feel the mood to change the avatar if I am tired of the picture of myself. So far I am good. :D

I haven't thought to. I used what I did to remind me of the Florida coast while I was in Missouri. Maybe I need to find one to remind me of why I left Missouri. Maybe I'll find something different totally.

Changed mine a couple of times every since I've been here since January. Try to keep cute ones of kitties going... Right now I'm too lazy to change it. Gotta find a new cute one too :D I got so many already!

LOL some of you who have already changed your avatar that i do remember very well. Some of you didn't change your avatar like over the past year that got me wonder. thats all. lol. you all can say that i am such a nosey furnose kitty girl. hhehe

It's about time to change my avatar again but I'm feeling very Squidwardly today. A dilema. . . :hmm:

Back