Sorry for being an asshole today.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Um, I know it's bad day for me today, but I want to let you know that I'm sorry for being an asshole today, it doesn't justify my behavior I acted up earlier today.

You don't have to post a comment here.

Well, I let my emotion to get the best out of me today. That's how I was acted like moron. You'll have to excuse me. I don't want to deal with anymore stress tonight.

I didn't meant to cause you any trouble. Go ahead, guys, you have a right to be angry at me for not to thinking straight. Shit, I acted like an idiot...

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. I admit that I acted like an asshole earlier today.

I was going to tell you that go to buy frontline for your cats and give it a try. but you have to keep giving it to her every month for it to work.
How many ticks does your cat have? I think I probably was alittle harsh as I thought about it. I've seen cats with way too many ticks.

http://frontline.us.merial.com/fle.asp

I'm not sorry for what I said.

I'm awaiting the news on how you take care of your cats, and if they're in good health.

Dunno if ur cats have had their shots, been spayed/neutured...or if you give them Advantage or Frontline every 30 days for ticks, fleas, etc.???

Also, heart worm meds....that would show you are a "responsible" pet owner.

My cat and dog go out to my fenced in back yard for an hour or two every morning to play!...But I do not leave them outside all day, or allow them to roam the neighborhood or go into the woods!

If you can't afford to take care of ur cats, then take them to the shelter for adoption!

My cat and dog have NEVER had a tick or any fleas.

I'm not sorry for what I said.

I'm awaiting the news on how you take care of your cats, and if they're in good health.

:werd: I'm not sorry either. Prime Boss, I really hope you take cats seriously as a responsible pet owner. I prefer to hear good news from you. *unimpressed looks*

That's fine you realize how we care about the cats. Taking care of cats or any other animals are not easy job. you know? Just budget with your money for cats' needs. I do the same thing for three cats. I make sure to have my priority on kids, cats, house and go on. If you still feel you couldnt handle it then seeking someone esle who are cat lovers then they will take care of cats.

I've really missed a lot in just two days. :confused:

Lol you aren't the only one. I'm so lost in the middle of what this is really about and I don't think I would want to know either.

Oh.. :shock:

What I want to know is why are your cats outdoor cats? Don't they have a liter box to do their business in? If your cats are so precious to you, then why would you allow your cats outside without protection such Frontline Plus for cats?

I hate it when people buy pets and leave their pets outside for a long period of time. It's ridiculous. The only time my dog is outside is when we walk him around the neighborhood or when he has to do his business.

So please if you want to keep your cats keep your cats indoor, to help get rid of fleas and ticks, do whatever you can. There's a shampoo call "Bio Spot flea and tick" It's for cats who are 12 weeks or older. Also you could try Frontline spray treatment for your cat, make sure you don't get it in your cats eyes or ears.

I only can say a few words. Cats are outdoors which are too late for them to adjust to be inside the house. They won't be happy inside the house for a long of period. The bottom line is that he needs to take care of cats by buying the frontline or advantage thingy to get rid of ticks or fleas more often while they are outdoors. Some of us who prefer cats as indoors for many reasons to keep them live longer. Nothing else. I know some people disagree that cats should not be indoors. that is another issue. lol The point is that he needs to check cats more often to take care of them when they are outdoors. :|

I think if he would spay/neuter his cats, they would be more happy to stay inside than out....

Did you know that outdoor cats will have shortened life? Probably two years or less, because of diseases, etc.

Did you know that outdoor cats will have shortened life? Probably two years or less, because of diseases, etc.

better than keeping outdoor cats inside all days. that is torture to me.

Back