• SORENSONVRS

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • HOVRS

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LilCueballRulez

Reaction score
I need to know about their opinion against SorensonVRS or HOVRS... What did they doing to your SVP-200 or MVP.

Everyone, please respect their opinion and debates, I mean it thanks :)

It is WAY too early to judge. The MVP is in early stages, so it's wrong time to do a poll.

It is WAY too early to judge. The MVP is in early stages, so it's wrong time to do a poll.

Agree. Since the original vp-100, it wasn't great until vp-200 is bigger improve. It take time for HOVRS to mature on their own videophone equipment.

Then we will judge how we like or not.

I like HOVRS, why VP-200 is 4:3, HOVRS is 16:9

I like HOVRS, why VP-200 is 4:3, HOVRS is 16:9

Why complain about size? Not everybody can afford widescreen television. 4:3 are popular. I would like to see an option to change format on display. It would be much friendly!

Hi

I think that both of them are good service no matter what. I think that OJO service is also good. I don't know why you want to criticize these companies. We are very fortunate that they offer us to get a free one.

We probably want to know about their equipment if they are not free.

Well, someone and i would like to know why do we still have to debates over which one BETTER SORENSONVRS or HOVRS as the services over Vp-200 and MVP, that's reason i put a new thread. What is big deal for???? By the way, I was enjoyed with my MVP today. I can't believe that my wife little crabby that i got a MVP but it's not her fault because she didn't making a call from HOVRS that's often! She love a SORENSON but right now, she seem drooling my babii MVP, hehe. I was contacted with SORENSONVRS to send me a tech installer come over my house to setting it up for DMZ. So my family can contact me on my SVP-200 and my friends can contact me on my MVP. To me, SVP-200 and MVP is look like same features but if 8 video conferencing calls is coming already then i will sayin FUCKIN SORENSON VP-200, but SVP-200 is for home and MVP is with me to go anywhere(like kitchen, basement, yard, walk to my neighbor, wifi, etc)and i can using with my mvp with WIFI(DLINK 625) up to 2,000 feet for city and 1,000 for rural away from my home. MVP interpreting was answer as fast in 10 to 30 sec! Sound cool to me! I don't have any problems with those SorensonVp-200 and MVP, that's my feeling! SorensonVp-200 and MVP is rock!!!

I agree 110 percent. this thread should be locked until such a time so others may have the time to receive thier own mvp and then form a opinion with some time of using it.

Opinions and reviews of VRS providers....

I need to know about their opinion against SorensonVRS or HOVRS... What did they doing to your SVP-200 or MVP.

Everyone, please respect their opinion and debates, I mean it thanks :)

You can read and post reviews of VRS providers at (www.vrsreview.com).

Daryl

FYI - Top Rated (as of MArch 29, 2009)
(www.vrsreview.com)
1. Viable (5.0)
2. Sprint (5.0)
3. CSD (4.9)
4. Snap!VRS (4.8)
5. Hands On (4.4)

Zero Influence Promise (www.vrsreview.com)
Friday, 10 August 2007
VRSReview strives to summarize the honest opinions of the people who share their experiences with us. In turn, using this input, our site is designed to provide the Deaf community and those who they communicate with trustworthy information, allowing them to make smart decisions about their telecommunications choices.

VRSReview's Zero Influence Promise mandates the completely honest and objective gathering and compiling of ratings and reviews. The use of deceptive or unfair practices in an attempt to manipulate these ratings and reviews is a clear violation of this philosophy and may result in the removal of a member or provider from VRSReview.com. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to, the encouragement of reviewers to vote a certain way, offering incentives or rewards for reviewers to vote for a provider, and voting by provider owners, employees or agents with respect to their own company. Besides violating this Zero Influence promise, such conduct may constitute an actionable legal claim under many states' laws, including those of the District of Columbia.

In furtherance of the goal of our Zero Influence Promise, all advertising is intended to be removed from pages which are intended to collect consumer reviews. If you notice an advertisement appearing on a review page, please notify the website management.

Hi

I think that both of them are good service no matter what. I think that OJO service is also good. I don't know why you want to criticize these companies. We are very fortunate that they offer us to get a free one.

We probably want to know about their equipment if they are not free.

OJO is tiny display and you have poor visual. Why?

OJO is tiny display and you have poor visual. Why?

What else do you suggest me?

I would love to get a big HDTV LED screen like 19 or 40 inches and maybe a web-camera plug-in. If there is one, what's the name of the company similar to the Sorenson, Ojo, MVP, etc that offer deaf people to get the service?

What else do you suggest me?

I would love to get a big HDTV LED screen like 19 or 40 inches and maybe a web-camera plug-in. If there is one, what's the name of the company similar to the Sorenson, Ojo, MVP, etc that offer deaf people to get the service?

None! I hope for new VP-300 that support for widescreen with progressive scan (480p)

None! I hope for new VP-300 that support for widescreen with progressive scan (480p)

I imagine that it would be a hologram device if it is a VP-400. :hmm: I don't know which one is better - the VP-300 or the VP-400.

I imagine that it would be a hologram device if it is a VP-400. :hmm: I don't know which one is better - the VP-300 or the VP-400.

Hologram videophone
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n83XjFSSvM&feature=related"]YouTube - Apple's iHoloPhone[/ame]
:lol:

That would be neat! Has it been successfully work with portable hologram devices?

Back