Sorenson vp-200

blank canvas

Reaction score
Ok so heres my question can I hook it up to my 'regular tv' the one I use to watch tv, if so will it let me know when I have a call or does it need to be on its own tv... hmm did that make any sense?:giggle:

As long as VP-200 is on and connected to the Internet, regardless on whether you watch TV or TV itself turned off the SVP will flash when somebody calls you (As long as it is properly configured).

For more information just call Sorenson Technical Support hotline at 801.287.9403

Ok so heres my question can I hook it up to my 'regular tv' the one I use to watch tv, if so will it let me know when I have a call or does it need to be on its own tv... hmm did that make any sense?:giggle:

Awesome well they are coming tonight just wanted to see if I needed to go get another tv, my little one broke... and does it need to be near a phone line I was told it did but they do not have it plugged in, its also not working so maybe thats the problem and not the tv.

Do not attempt plug the telephone line into the flasher port as the damage will be done to the SVP itself. The flasher port is intended for flasher only not telephone company connection.

Awesome well they are coming tonight just wanted to see if I needed to go get another tv, my little one broke... and does it need to be near a phone line I was told it did but they do not have it plugged in, its also not working so maybe thats the problem and not the tv.

Oh.. Ok very very good to know, me and technology do not get along! Thank you soo soo much for your help :) very appreciated

Anytime, again feel free contact Sorenson Technical support anytime. They are there to help and have tools to help you with any issue on Sorenson products.

Oh.. Ok very very good to know, me and technology do not get along! Thank you soo soo much for your help :) very appreciated

Want to talk to my daughter when she is at her dads... He can not get a VP

Last edited:
she is 7, apparently 7yr olds do not have communication needs... I know a few people who's kids were denied all kids have hearing parents some of which their parents do not sign I think it is even more important for them to have access in order to talk to friends who do

Back