Sorenson VP-200

Draconix

Reaction score
This might be a shot in the dark, but I will ask anyways. I was wondering if there is a program where I can connect to VP-200 from my computer? Confused yet? Don't worry, I am too. Here is what I want to do...

My video phone is in the other room, so...alot of missed calls since I am at the computer alot. So what I want to do is have a program where I connect to my VP-200 from my computer so I can see whats on that screen and when I get a call I can see who is calling and if I really want to get up and go into the other room.

Another reason, I have 3 boys who are trouble makers that spend alot of time in that room and I would like to keep an eye on them lol

So...is there a program that will let me watch it in my own network??

Thanks in advance.

:ty:

Suggest that idea to vrscomments@sorenson.com

As far as I know, there is no such thing as connectivity between VP and PC.

Actually the VP is much like built in basic computer with webcam in it, and runs independently.

Regards,

This might be a shot in the dark, but I will ask anyways. I was wondering if there is a program where I can connect to VP-200 from my computer? Confused yet? Don't worry, I am too. Here is what I want to do...

My video phone is in the other room, so...alot of missed calls since I am at the computer alot. So what I want to do is have a program where I connect to my VP-200 from my computer so I can see whats on that screen and when I get a call I can see who is calling and if I really want to get up and go into the other room.

Another reason, I have 3 boys who are trouble makers that spend alot of time in that room and I would like to keep an eye on them lol

So...is there a program that will let me watch it in my own network??

Thanks in advance.

:ty:

Ok, thanks. I was really hoping that there was a monitor program that would let me. lol I already tried using one but...needed a URL address for it. :cry:

I have a friend who have his VP - 200 connected to the computer screen, you might need a RCA input plugger.

That would work ONLY if the VP unit is on PC monitor. What he/she means is that the VP is in other room and he/she wants to get some sort of alert showing up on his/her PC so he/she can decide whether to answer call or not.

This is not possible, in future maybe.

I have a friend who have his VP - 200 connected to the computer screen, you might need a RCA input plugger.

If you receive alot of VP calls from interpeter (hearing calls), consider getting CSDVRS personal 800 #.. When hearing callers calls, you will get notification via your pager or cell phone text message approx 30-60 seconds before your VP rings.

I must have misread the comment from the thread creator - diehardbiker.

But solution, move the VP to where the computer is.

Back