Sorenson VP 200

Pacmans95

Reaction score
Hi I have the sorenson VP 200 with DSL and a dlink wbr 2310 wireless router I had it working fine but had a power outage and now the settings are messed up Sorenson dose not have step by step instructions on how to configure the settings .....Dose anyone have the step by step settings and configuration for the VP 200 and what the router settings should be Thanks
Paul:pissed:

Did you call tech support vp at 801 287-9403? TTY- 866-877-9826, or E mail at VRSsupport@sorenson.com? You should be able to get assistance from them.

Please always remember to supply every information of what you have on your networking equipment. You have left out one important information, and this case I wouldn't be able to help you UNLESS you give us your DSL modem information!

True business every modem is different when it comes to set up, some are just basic which can be set up just on router, while other modem need to have different way to set up in order for all three, VP, router, and Modem to work together right. Finally, the reason is often if set up is not right, the port will definetly close and VP will not be able to communicate outside of the networking.

Did you try to do auto-configuration or contact Sorenson to have someone come over?

Yes I Know not to do auto I've done it before just cant remember how
Thanks for the reply

Did you call tech support vp at 801 287-9403? TTY- 866-877-9826, or E mail at VRSsupport@sorenson.com? You should be able to get assistance from them.

Please always remember to supply every information of what you have on your networking equipment. You have left out one important information, and this case I wouldn't be able to help you UNLESS you give us your DSL modem information!

True business every modem is different when it comes to set up, some are just basic which can be set up just on router, while other modem need to have different way to set up in order for all three, VP, router, and Modem to work together right. Finally, the reason is often if set up is not right, the port will definetly close and VP will not be able to communicate outside of the networking.

I couldn't get a hold of them at all. Done TTY call and Email and they're too busy to answer my call and message. My vp100 is broken:smash: and need a replacment. I even use my webcam and Envision SL to call 801 287-9403 for Tech support, I get VRS operator standing by. They gave me new tech support VP number and I called , all I get is "Caller not acceping calls".:mad:. My only LAST option is to go over friend's house that have VP100 and call tech support from there. :zzz: Worth a try.

Why don't you go over and pay a visit ur friend that have VP to call Tech support.

Catty - did you get your VP 100 replaced with VP 200?

I heard about VP sorenson, hovrs and now VPAD.
I haven't tried any of them at home. but I'm thinking of getting VPAD?. I saw VPAD at deaf nation last month. But I'm unsure.

Is anyone who use VPAD and how was it? thumb up or thumb down? problem?

However, I don't have DSL or fast speed just dial-up. I also have blackberry which I'm using it now for this.

I had my VP200 resetted and the setting was messed up. I had hard time getting it to work until third attempt. I was trying to change my phone number which I wasn't able to without getting to the Installer's login screen.

I heard about VP sorenson, hovrs and now VPAD.
I haven't tried any of them at home. but I'm thinking of getting VPAD?. I saw VPAD at deaf nation last month. But I'm unsure.

Is anyone who use VPAD and how was it? thumb up or thumb down? problem?

However, I don't have DSL or fast speed just dial-up. I also have blackberry which I'm using it now for this.

http://iballoon.*********.com/archives/109

There's a review of it. Check it out, dude!

Alex had a valid reason to block that domain - it has nothing to do with PowerON though.

It happen to me just couple days ago during outage and cause both modem and router not work properly.

First, I had to turn modem and router off. For few minutes, I turn router on, then I turn modem on. When these start to work, then I had to turn vp off and turn it back on. It work fine.

It happen to me just couple days ago during outage and cause both modem and router not work properly.

First, I had to turn modem and router off. For few minutes, I turn router on, then I turn modem on. When these start to work, then I had to turn vp off and turn it back on. It work fine.

Cool

I had my VP200 resetted and the setting was messed up. I had hard time getting it to work until third attempt. I was trying to change my phone number which I wasn't able to without getting to the Installer's login screen.

I may think that it has to do with your error password. You need to contact the company for a verification. I struggled mine many times, and then I was told that my password was incorrect. Now, it worked fine since then. You may be surprised how small it can be incorrect so easily.

Back