Sorenson VP-200 Website

I havent had vp-200 yet.. right now my vp-100 is unhooked because I switched from dsl to cable.

I havent had vp-200 yet.. right now my vp-100 is unhooked because I switched from dsl to cable.

If you don't know to set up property, contact your who did your install or call that number at 801 287 9403. You can go to your friend house and ask them for the help.

I have heard some people who don't know how to hook up after move the vp or new home. The person who isn't sorenson require them paid. I think that scam.

THis is NOT scam! It is normal everyday, do you call them scam when you drop off your car at shop to have it fixed? Of course NOT! Those who, like me went to school, paid their tuition to learn how to fix things, programming things whatever... then they offer their skills, what they get? Zero? Is it fair? I don't think so, after all of hard work. SMH! I am tired of people taking advantage of my skills and use me and I get NOTHING and not get any paid, how am I suppose to support myself? Just like everybody else! Again it is NOT SCAM!

The person who isn't sorenson require them paid. I think that scam.

I understand that, but they declare themselve as Sorenson or been force them to paid.

Beside they don't have stuff to use because Sorenson provide the that Videophone need be up and running.

THis is NOT scam! It is normal everyday, do you call them scam when you drop off your car at shop to have it fixed? Of course NOT! Those who, like me went to school, paid their tuition to learn how to fix things, programming things whatever... then they offer their skills, what they get? Zero? Is it fair? I don't think so, after all of hard work. SMH! I am tired of people taking advantage of my skills and use me and I get NOTHING and not get any paid, how am I suppose to support myself? Just like everybody else! Again it is NOT SCAM!

If you mean somebody poised to be sorenson but really is not from sorenson, then this person needs to be reported to Sorenson, Inc. They will deal with these imposters. It is more of imposter than scam. Scam means you pay for something and didn't get anything or far less than expected(with Intention).

I sometimes help some people with VP-100 issues. I never represent myself as Sorenson, Inc. Maybe someday, I don't know.

I understand that, but they declare themselve as Sorenson or been force them to paid.

Beside they don't have stuff to use because Sorenson provide the that Videophone need be up and running.

Back