Sorenson VP-200 able this summer. :D

scottw

Reaction score
I found they information us that VP-200 will able this summer. :D

I do not know when I will get VP-200 yet. Don't worry, just be patient.

You have to be very patient and time, they job are very hard work and who deaf need Sorenson vp-200. The job work hard and trip alot. The company try to hires someone. But, I can't drive, because I have problem with vision. I am not real blind. I can see. I am sure company and job will call you and not to worry about it.

They on the way for you. Just be patient. ;)

scottw said:

You have to be very patient and time, they job are very hard work and who deaf need Sorenson vp-200. The job work hard and trip alot. The company try to hires someone. But, I can't drive, because I have problem with vision. I am not real blind. I can see. I am sure company and job will call you and not to worry about it.

That is Awsome I cant wait.

They're still doing beta testing. There is no announcement anywhere that the VP-200 will be available this summer.

scottw said:

You mean you found the information about VP-200 from this site?
http://www.sorensonvrs.com/apply/vp200.php

If so it only said
"More Detailed Information about the VP-200
will be available in the Summer of 2006"

It does not means you will get it in summer. It means that we will see more information about it in Summer of 2006 on this website; http://www.sorensonvrs.com/apply/vp200.php that's it.

VP-200 is currently in Beta Testing Phase. The only way you will know when you will ACTUALLY GET the VP-200 is by E-Mail from Sorensonvrs.com because once you got VP-100, you are automatically on their waiting list for VP-200 to replace your VP-100. It will take UP TO 2 to 3 YEARS.

For those who already got VP-200, they are BETA TESTERS nothing more.

UTAH, OREGON, NEW YORK and NEW JERSEY are now a Beta Testing States(as evidenced by posters in AllDeaf) More States may follow but I do not have that information till someone from others states come forward telling us that they are Beta Testing.

Oh by the way, There are other threads regarding VP-100, VP-200 or SorensonVRS in AD so we have already discussed about this. Please check them out.

My friend told me that her hubby (he is installer) to be told her. She said that VP-100 users will have to wait till end of the summer to fall to get VP-200. I told her I'll see with my own eyes. :) I am sure they'll let you know via E-mail. She have VP-200 and it is REALLY nice! Better than VP-100. Other friend of ours has one as well. He likes it.

Beta tester and more improve better than VP-100. :) That what we talk about. :D

Yeah I have beta VP 200 for both home and work - it s really nice and a huge improvement over VP 100.

It is worth the wait ;)

Gemtun said:
Yeah I have beta VP 200 for both home and work - it s really nice and a huge improvement over VP 100.

It is worth the wait ;)

How big different from VP 100? I am curious.

Know some people who are getting vp200's now.Its going to take a while to get them to everyone.

Back