Sorenson Video Center for Iphone

I think ( me computer dummy) G4 networking is required for live point to point conversation. Should come in the near future, I hope.

BUT it does not support VP :D

ur correct. but i am not surprised one day it will LIVE on any smartphone in one day because one of my friend who lives in China, and he said webcam on his call phone is so awesome! I was like whoa! ha

BUT it does not support VP :D

That is right... Not like a videophone. Just get a Signmail and then click the signmail to view the video via the Windows Media player program. I have that for a long time. I am using my Moto Q9 utilitizing the Windows Mobile. So nothing is new...

That is right... Not like a videophone. Just get a Signmail and then click the signmail to view the video via the Windows Media player program. I have that for a long time. I am using my Moto Q9 utilitizing the Windows Mobile. So nothing is new...

It not the same thing.

You are talking about receiving alert via email and clicking web link to open web browser on your PDA to download the video and then view it in Media player.

The new Sorenson iPhone Video Center links to your VP200 and will give you list videos on it and how many "new" videos etc you have.

Then you can select which video to watch from the list in Sorenson Video Center on iPhone.

First: I don't care a bit about Sorenson. So why should I bother reading.

Thanks... I guess that won't even benefit me.
I'm outta here.

then dont bother to read and dont bother to post, simple as that even my 2 years old brother might wont bother to read and post it.

then dont bother to read and dont bother to post, simple as that even my 2 years old brother might wont bother to read and post it.

Of course your 2 year old brother is incapable of doing so.

Exactly, I had a question about it, if it allowed calls via iphone, it's great, and if it allowed me to call other VRS companies via iphone, even better!!!

But it does nothing of these, so I have no use for it.

Back