Sorenson steal Interpreter from canada!

xentra

Reaction score
WTF!!!! Sorenson did offer free vp-100 in canada some privince!! but after sorenson looking for hire interpreter from canada!!!

:mad:

That is true... Only trail basis... 50 were selected in Edmonton. 50 were selected in Vancouver. One more town - not sure where. They can call VRS to USA only... Not in Canada because the government does not have any fund to rembruise just like NECA (under FCC).

Sorensons is stealing the terps from Canada. No no ... It is not true. They gave an oppunitity to them. Very small number of terps.

One day VRS CANADA TERP opening for Canada Deaf people need VRS..

I having hard time to contact w/VRS and tends not accept my calls... WTF.. I need frigg'n TERPS and have a call for my placement.. Made me fury...
Why can't USA allow them Canada Deaf people call SPRINT, HOVRS, AND MORE....

Im kinda fusterate...
I hope USA willing train them terps who from canada and so spread more better for terps in CANADA!!!!!!

I don't want sorensons being selfish all gathering terps for themselves.. Let it be share other VP users.. who don't have sorenson user.. only DLINK..

Why can't sorenson allow them DLINK can contact w/sorenson.. alone. I'm getting there and fusterate to call sorenson user by #phone number... "ERROR not registerated" under sorenson!

GAWD!!

I have to reilable IP ADDRESS number all the time.. sick of it!
I'm DLINK USER!

wow... yea i remmy GA explain abt this Canada so i hope it will improve for canada

IloveVP said:
That is true... Only trail basis... 50 were selected in Edmonton. 50 were selected in Vancouver. One more town - not sure where. They can call VRS to USA only... Not in Canada because the government does not have any fund to rembruise just like NECA (under FCC).

Sorensons is stealing the terps from Canada. No no ... It is not true. They gave an oppunitity to them. Very small number of terps.

Even if Sorenson permitted people to call Canada and Canada could fund VRS calls, Canada does not permit Sorenson to be reimbursed because Sprint won the Canada VRS contract.

This makes it look like Sorenson attempting to corner the market and force Canada to agree to their terms when users say they have Sorenson VP-100s and Sorenson made an agreement to only exclusively use Sorenson VRS (we don't know how their July 1st open system will affect Canada VRS) so they have to pay Sorenson for VRS minutes. Sounds like predatory business practices.

Dennis said:
Even if Sorenson permitted people to call Canada and Canada could fund VRS calls, Canada does not permit Sorenson to be reimbursed because Sprint won the Canada VRS contract.

Where did you hear this?

IloveVP said:

Where did you hear?

This was announced on March 31st.

http://www.cad.ca/index.php?lid=e&cid=9&pid=0

VRS Partner Announced!

The Canadian Association of the Deaf and the Canadian Cultural Society of the Deaf are pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with Sprint to work together to bring Video Relay Service (VRS) to Canada.

Due to the regulatory process involved in establishing VRS in this country, it will still be a long time before the service is up and running. We will keep people informed as things progress.

Dennis said:
Where did you hear this?

Hi Dennis!

My 2 friends BC and Alberta they told me.
some people who receive free vp-100 didnt happy because sometime down server from sorenson that cannot call friends! so they use often I2eye.
I tried call sorenson helponline but they refuse answering i guess, so i am wirting email to sorenson. I am still waiting they reply me back...

:/

IloveVP said:

Yes u re right US Fund only! but they sorenson did ask interpeter for JOB OPEN work in USA! That not good idea ask them for job open who live canada!

Dennis said:

This makes it look like Sorenson attempting to corner the market and force Canada to agree to their terms when users say they have Sorenson VP-100s and Sorenson made an agreement to only exclusively use Sorenson VRS (we don't know how their July 1st open system will affect Canada VRS) so they have to pay Sorenson for VRS minutes. Sounds like predatory business practices.

Yes! canada did agree with Sprint but not yet aprover with CRTC!
BTW.. they re out stock dvc 1000 disconitnue!!! it will be hard or get free dvc 2000 expensive....... I have no idea what kind device vp for sprint provide free!
I prefere OjO this is the best and this is use for vrs only and other I2eye best for community deaf world chat!
that make sense?

xentra said:
Yes! canada did agree with Sprint but not yet aprover with CRTC!
BTW.. they re out stock dvc 1000 disconitnue!!! it will be hard or get free dvc 2000 expensive....... I have no idea what kind device vp for sprint provide free!
I prefere OjO this is the best and this is use for vrs only and other I2eye best for community deaf world chat!
that make sense?

Where do you see "out of stock" or "discontinued" DVC-1000? There are plenty in stock EVERYWHERE, as even D-Link themselves say:

http://www.dlink.com/products/viewOnlineRetailers.asp?pid=8&sec=0

So, I'm starting to believe that Sorenson spread the rumors that the DVC-1000 was being discontinued and people were running out of stock. Liars.

Dennis said:
Where do you see "out of stock" or "discontinued" DVC-1000? There are plenty in stock EVERYWHERE, as even D-Link themselves say:

http://www.dlink.com/products/viewOnlineRetailers.asp?pid=8&sec=0

So, I'm starting to believe that Sorenson spread the rumors that the DVC-1000 was being discontinued and people were running out of stock. Liars.

Why did CSDVRS stop giving away free DVC 1000 ?

IloveVP said:
Why did CSDVRS stop giving away free DVC 1000 ?

Why do companies stop giving away free stuff? Why do most advertisements say, "for a limited time only?"

Companies don't have to say, "for a limited time only" to stop giving stuff away.

Dennis said:
Why do companies stop giving away free stuff? Why do most advertisements say, "for a limited time only?"

Companies don't have to say, "for a limited time only" to stop giving stuff away.

I do not see your point. :dunno:

Just because one company still gives away VP-100s while one other company stops giving away DVC-1000s doesn't mean that the DVC-1000 has gone out of stock. I've provided a link to sites that do have it in stock, which show your words are false. Is that clear enough?

remember best things in life are NOT free stop asking for free things cuz in the end u'll end up paying for it anyway thru taxpayers money think twice pls!

Back