Sorenson Ntouch

Just would like to remind everyone how it was 20 years ago when cell phones first came out.

Calls got disconnected. A lot. Sometimes you could get a signal outside of your house, but not inside of your house. There was a lot of static. Over time, cellular telephone networks improved, and cellular phone makers made better products. Now call reliability is very good.

Now cell phone providers are deploying new (4G) networks. VRS companies are developing apps for devices with front-facing cameras, but this technology is VERY new. Just like 20 years ago when cell phones were new.

Over time, things will get better. Picture quality will improve. The 4G networks will get bigger and be able to handle video calls better. But placing VRS and P2P calls from mobile phones is VERY new. It's an exciting time, but please have a little patience.

VP 300 will coming out with HDMI for HDTV :) but problem is WHEN.

They are not going to made VP300.. it called nTouch VP as another word for VP300. I wouldn't be surprise they are waiting on FCC decision... and possible more massive lay off

They are not going to made VP300.. it called nTouch VP as another word for VP300. I wouldn't be surprise they are waiting on FCC decision... and possible more massive lay off

I wouldn't be surprised either.... soreson is laying off workers the wrong way. They are still using their puppet strings.

why massive lay off? Not Soresnon

Soresnon happy with FCC NPRM
http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2011/db0406/DOC-305586A1.pdf

That good news for VRS industry... FCC haven't say anything about the rate yet... but if the rate come up about that... it would lead have other massive lay off. Just wait and see on what management decide... the upper doesn't want lose one dime of their salary and to save their salary to toss the employee and keep provider free.

All I know that Sorenson stop order VP200 and if anyone VP200 broken and will replace the 'used' VP200 just like before in past for VP100 to upgrade VP200.

Don't ask me how or what or when. It what Sorenson doing and because it is free product. If FCC rate lower than Sorenson exception what they are looking at to keep operator run and threaten employee.

I have seen VRS interpreter worn out as they have long day... but bless them they do service us and Sorenson made easier for them use tool while on call not same other VRS feature have effective easier on interpreter.

So... just wait and see...

can my hearing kids who signed get VP on their itouch? And will 866 numbers worked too?

Ntouch is currently supported for PC, EVO 4G at the moment; more devices will be added later on. Mac support is unknown at the moment.

More to come.. stay tuned! ;)

Ntouch is currently supported for PC, EVO 4G at the moment; more devices will be added later on. Mac support is unknown at the moment.

More to come.. stay tuned! ;)

Stay tuned about FCC rate, if that rate cut, who know when the Android all type devices include Apple device will ever get nTouch.

Myself doesn't understand why Pat think that Sprint is the best provider... He should say Verizon... not Sprint... I find that so lame and low about that since 4G isn't everywhere with Sprint whiile Tmobile and Verizon is set.

Beside Sorenson, I felt that we can file complaint FCC about that product limit for us to use. It not about feature.. itself a PHONE. Feature can wait while develop to made that work but VRS is matter when we need quality compare another VRS is jerkly and have problem between Mirial and newstar... I don't know what up with them...

Can't Sorenson hear our fussy about other provider doesn't polish to improve

I understand it about money to spending a million for one device is EVO.. dude.. what about 'Android'? It would nice if FCC have something do with development 'policy' to made 'standard' for front camera on smartphone for VRS purpose instead have to modify each device.

WTF!!!! i had ntouch installed on my htc evo 4g under android 2.2 and it works , when i got 2.3.3 gingerbread update i had to davlik wipe cache and tried reinstall ntouch from tinatium backup it fails so i go to android market it cant find that ntouch so... i go on website using laptop to try web android market and clicked install it said my device is not supported even my device model shows up correctly as pc36100? so... did sorenson decides to toss out htc evo 4g? i know this ntouch support 2.2 and up
hmmmmmm??? anyone experinced that ,ill need a downloadable .apk file to transfer to my sdcard and try reinstall it

WTF!!!! i had ntouch installed on my htc evo 4g under android 2.2 and it works , when i got 2.3.3 gingerbread update i had to davlik wipe cache and tried reinstall ntouch from tinatium backup it fails so i go to android market it cant find that ntouch so... i go on website using laptop to try web android market and clicked install it said my device is not supported even my device model shows up correctly as pc36100? so... did sorenson decides to toss out htc evo 4g? i know this ntouch support 2.2 and up
hmmmmmm??? anyone experinced that ,ill need a downloadable .apk file to transfer to my sdcard and try reinstall it
You can look up by google as ntouch sorenson apk it will pop there to let you download the zip file

You can look up by google as ntouch sorenson apk it will pop there to let you download the zip file

sadly that file could not be found anywhere it probably got suspended or removed from sites as sorenson ordered them

sadly that file could not be found anywhere it probably got suspended or removed from sites as sorenson ordered them

Lolz, i have same issue like you had. Have you rooted your phone already, if so then you are stuck but one good thing is you have to find other sd card which you still have to use 2.2 android because Sorenson Ntouch recently contract and following the sprint's policy as like PurpleVrs. Which do you have programming from rooted phone?? I love CM7 as gingerbread 2.3 as amazing!! i tell you. BTW, if you still want to uses ntouch then you have to go back to 2.2 android until Sprint release 2.3 in the summer.

Sprint had android market does not show some app when you are update to 2.3 that's why.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a work around for using CM7? My wife really wants this but using the Evo with sense is completely worthless. I can see it in the market but it says its missing shared libraries.

Does anyone have a work around for using CM7? My wife really wants this but using the Evo with sense is completely worthless. I can see it in the market but it says its missing shared libraries.

it does works in cm7 if using 7.0 and does not update to 7.02 any version above 7.0 will fail so its up to cm7 developer to correct it i left a post on xda forum
yes ntouch can run on gingerbread 2.3.3 too as i talked to vp installer only stock rom works with ntouch 100%

it does works in cm7 if using 7.0 and does not update to 7.02 any version above 7.0 will fail so its up to cm7 developer to correct it i left a post on xda forum
yes ntouch can run on gingerbread 2.3.3 too as i talked to vp installer only stock rom works with ntouch 100%

I tried, i think, installing it on one of the RCs and it kept force closing. Hopefully will work when they update for 2.3. Didn't mention I'm using 7.0.2.1.

What? Do you have proof it? I am use CM7 and had gingerbread 2.3.3 I was talked to Senior Tech Support. He said it's only working with 2.2 until Sprint release 2.3 then it's would be working with gingerbread.

Back