Sorenson ntouch

Just curious since I watched the film and got absolutely nothing out of it...
What is ntouch?

No offense intended towards you buddy.

Just a little teaser; wonder when they will release what they are talking about in the clip.....

Just curious since I watched the film and got absolutely nothing out of it...
What is ntouch?

No offense intended towards you buddy.

None taken. It is just a "keep your eyes open for a new product" video. Personally, I didn't see the point of it, but then when I thought about it, this guy travels, is rarely home, wants to talk to his daughter. Perhaps, a new product is coming that will solve this.

And I wonder who that guy is... Ive seen him around before, but not for Sorenson.. What gives?

I've seen him before, too, and I am almost certain he's one of the top echelon at Sorenson....I think he's deaf, too.....

LOL, I'm laughing... why? Everyone talked about "who is that guy??" more than the product itself....who care about the products.. let talk about this guy!!

after she finish watching the video.. first thing she said.."Who is this guy??"

Let me say this here, from my perspective... You know how great the technology have changed the deaf community. By starting out with old TTY.. you don't get much of visual communication. When deaf people don't talk much about who the TV/Movie hearing actor/actress are and such. Many hearing people saw the ad's and got a keen interest on something.
So, you don't get much seeing other deaf people around when you all leave from school/college. TTY is so limited. Later, the internet technology becoming so popular..talking about AIM, Yahoo and so on... then video technology emerge... VPs start to appear, popping up everywhere. Facebook start becoming popular to reconnect deaf community and now this VP "advertisement", we all start to reconize who those people are. Then I see how we all bringing back the deaf community tighter again. You know back in the old day, after we all left from school/college, it's like we are breaking apart and start to desperse. Never seen each other again. Today.... it's like we all bringing back together again, because of great video internet techonology.
Now with this advertisement, we all love to see someone back again, we are a tight community and we love to see someone again or curious about someone again.
SO, you know back in the old day..it's nothing like this... that is why I'm laughing is because it's great to see all this.

In your perspective...you thinking of negative way...but it would be nice if we have vido conversation to catch quickly if this not what I meant.

Are you deaf? And are you blind?

Ok - I'll keep it simple:

I asked the above two questions - reason:
1.) Deaf??? Because culturally deaf people tend to ask who the other person is. I've met this dude before, and wanted to remember where.

2.) Blind???? Because I am not a female at all.

the last person in the clip is Anthony Natale - famous Deaf actor - starred as "Cole at age 28" in "Mr. Holland's Opus". IMDB Page: Anthony Natale - IMDb - he has been in many Sorenson videos lately.

If it's only base on Android then it's poor decide.

Gawd, I hate that guy who make eyebrow raise on one side on such an endless way when he talk. That's so corny

macfreak, you see video: man show you HTC EVO 4G
:laugh2:

Right. My friend who works with Sorenson and got EVO 4G from Sorenson. I believe that Sorenson EVO mobile is same featurew as MainstreamVRS.

Back