Sorenson Ntouch VP have 2 USB

Bruce77

Reaction score
I looked 2 USB at Ntouch VP what will add web cam or etcs on USB ?

Sorenson not own box and webcam, they bought OEM Company like GoogleTV, LogiTech, I had DVR box, I saw rear had IEEE and USB, Cox commation bought Cisco OEM, Cox Commcation use programmer into DVR without USB, IEEE, samart card, SAME sorenson bought OEM and they use programmer into Box without two usb

Just simple hook up usb to your computer and hack it. You will see everything there.

or .. use USB flash into box, then power off and press hold power run firmware that many Ipad, android, GoogleTV, did usb flash or SD/MicroSD too

I guess Sorenson not own ntouch vp box, they bought company like ASUS EEE box, AMD box, etc.. but sorensonvrs is own programmer into it

What's IP address to get into firmware?? :lol:

Catty

or .. use USB flash into box, then power off and press hold power run firmware that many Ipad, android, GoogleTV, did usb flash or SD/MicroSD too

I guess Sorenson not own ntouch vp box, they bought company like ASUS EEE box, AMD box, etc.. but sorensonvrs is own programmer into it

If Sorenson did not designed the hardware nTouch base for the VP, then how come there a phone jack on the back of the nTouch base that allow phone flasher for Deaf to be plugged into it?

All other VP I seen are hearing designed hardware and does not have a phone jack for phone flasher for the Deaf on it........

Sound like to me that Sorenson were thinking ahead of time to make sure it support phone flashers for the Deaf on their hardware when they designed it

As far I know Sorenson are the only company that offer hardware which allow Deaf asisstance devices to be plugged into it. (I personally don't think USB flasher counts because a Deaf assistance devices cover the whole house or apartment just not one tiny small area where it is easily missed)

Please correct me if I am wrong

If Sorenson did not designed the hardware nTouch base for the VP, then how come there a phone jack on the back of the nTouch base that allow phone flasher for Deaf to be plugged into it?

All other VP I seen are hearing designed hardware and does not have a phone jack for phone flasher for the Deaf on it........

Sound like to me that Sorenson were thinking ahead of time to make sure it support phone flashers for the Deaf on their hardware when they designed it

As far I know Sorenson are the only company that offer hardware which allow Deaf asisstance devices to be plugged into it. (I personally don't think USB flasher counts because a Deaf assistance devices cover the whole house or apartment just not one tiny small area where it is easily missed)

Please correct me if I am wrong

I think phone flasher is very silly since we don't always stay inside the house all times. Most of time out of house like care of huskies, lawn, gym, sport, etc and I like ZVRS alert to our iPhone whatever someone who tried to call. I like that idea. Why Sorenson don't have alert to mobile?

Back