Sorenson myPhone

ohmylight

Reaction score
I just watched a video on my VP for "Sorenson myPhone" which connects all your devices under one phone number.... anyone have any ideas how to activate it?

I currently use my TV-VP as my "work number" and iPhone/iPad for everything else.... how do I merge it all for myPhone? It's a new service - different from nTouch.....

UPDATE: I was chatting with a friend and they said to call Sorenson. A long 40 minute conversation with customer service hooked it all up! My iphone, ipad, mac, and TV-VP all flash at the same time now and answer to one unified phone number. Awesome!

Last edited:
When I got my original 3 phone numbers they never told me it was an option... So I'm happy they ran those ads! They talked about it like its a new service.

I think using myPhone as "All in one" is more convenient than having different 10 digit numbers to contact. I just feel one number is enough and not having to confuse people and taking up time to call me with different numbers.

To each it's own. :)

myPhone may awesome

To tell you face that myPhone may sound awesome while your nTouchVP is the head or master ... if the nTouchVP die on you for any reason, your myPhone disabled until the next response between the Sorenson system and nTouch VP.

ZVRS just let you control and change any time while wasting 40 minutes. 40 minutes isn't my time to waiting until its all done. Just saying...

To tell you face that myPhone may sound awesome while your nTouchVP is the head or master ... if the nTouchVP die on you for any reason, your myPhone disabled until the next response between the Sorenson system and nTouch VP.

ZVRS just let you control and change any time while wasting 40 minutes. 40 minutes isn't my time to waiting until its all done. Just saying...

Good point, but my routed "land line" over my office TV is my primary number. It has the best connection.

Where did you get this false information?

What false information?? The VP200 or nTouchVP is head videophone as hub for video center, signmail and myPhone.

What false information?? The VP200 or nTouchVP is head videophone as hub for video center, signmail and myPhone.

You posted "if the nTouchVP die on you for any reason, your myPhone disabled until the next response between the Sorenson system and nTouch VP."

Not true ..... It still work if your using Mobile, PC or Tablet.

Sound like something your making up, that why I asked where you get such information from.

One cool feature with MyPhone is that you can log in nTouch PC, Mobile or Tablet to add new contacts on it or edit contacts. It will sync to all the contacts in MyPhone devices in same group.

No need to log into a secondary website. Do it directly on any of your nTouch Family Devices.

Back