Sony dont care

You arent making any sense.

Nah, You got :Owned: by DefMATRIXense.

It does many time for long time, check many thread that you got argued with them, not for me.

That controller was Pelican, a third-party hardware company not Sony.
Sony drop the rumble motors because of lawsuits from company who developing the rumble features. That's what Sony get from stealing the ideas and products. Or try reduce the controller hardware costs so Sony uses them on Blu-Ray hardwares.

Wiimote has motion sensors which read the moves in 3D. Wii use Bluetooth-powered sensor bar, could be put under the TV, for Wiimotes, samilar to Zapper, R.O.B., Power Glove, and Super Scope. PS3 had limited motion sensors like tilts or turns. Sony said PS3 support 7 controllers. How the heck PS3 could fit 7 screens into single screen?!?

Power Glove (1989) for NES
I have used 8 controllers into a single screen on SNES. Have you heard of NBA, Madden, or sports games. PS3 is supportting 7 bluetooth controllers. By the way, Dreamcast has 8 controllers into a single screen too. it was NFL2k1 series

Pacman :Owned: by Deathpit

What? You aren't make sense. ;)

You just nothing to know about motion sensor, I just made correct for Sony that introduced motion sensor in last several years then dropped out for some issues with rumble.

I'm not talk about PS3, I just talked about motion sensor on PS1 that interfere with rumble feature, that why.

What? You aren't make sense. ;)

You just nothing to know about motion sensor, I just made correct for Sony that introduced motion sensor in last several years then dropped out for some issues with rumble.

I'm not talk about PS3, I just talked about motion sensor on PS1 that interfere with rumble feature, that why.

Doesnt matter.

Sony was too late and Nintendo stole the show.

Doesnt matter.

Sony was too late and Nintendo stole the show.

You don't got it because no one stole it.

Deathpit posted link about that motion sensor was started introduced on SNES and Sega Genesis, around several years earlier before Sony introduced it then dropped out and wait until several years then Sony introduced other motion sensor for PS3 and finally introduced on Wii.

Back