Sons Of Anarchy

that does not happen on the DVDs of season 2 that I have.
scratch.gif

the cc only gets slightly behind when characters are talking really fast.

gotta own them all. :thumb:

I tell you though,
seeing henry rollins playing nazi aj weston with the offensive makeup tattoo across his chest made me burst out laughing during a serious murder scene... :rofl:

I been a fan since black flag, so, just can't seriously picture him as a nazi... :lol:

pictured is Henry Rollins as nazi A.J. Weston

Attachments

• ajweston.jpg
    ajweston.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
gotta own them all. :thumb:

I tell you though,
seeing henry rollins playing nazi aj weston with the offensive makeup tattoo across his chest made me burst out laughing during a serious murder scene... :rofl:

I been a fan since black flag, so, just can't seriously picture him as a nazi... :lol:

pictured is Henry Rollins as nazi A.J. Weston
I remember when he was killed. He knew full well what was gonna happen to him in the next few minutes.

As bad as he is.. it made me a little sad when he was killed. Having to send his little boy out of the room knowing that was the last time he would see him. Maybe I'm a little overly emotional.. but this show has so many scenes that make me sniffle.

As bad as he is.. it made me a little sad when he was killed. Having to send his little boy out of the room knowing that was the last time he would see him. Maybe I'm a little overly emotional.. but this show has so many scenes that make me sniffle.
I get that. AJ cared about his kid even though he was a scumbag.

totally understandable.
even thugs love their children. AJ Weston trully cared about his son. it was first hinted at, earlier in the season, during a phone call from his son. the worry and concern as AJ was saying "Cliffy are you ok?" Then immediately left to address the situation.

I remember when he was killed. He knew full well what was gonna happen to him in the next few minutes.

the way AJ handled it was impressive. knew his fate and wanted to make sure his son did not see it happen. no whining, no begging just, lets get it over with, out of view of the kid...

Wirelessly posted

I just bought the complete 4th season its an amazing show can't wait to see what season 5 has in store

Wirelessly posted

what is you favorite episode mine is the last episode in season 4

I am a fan of Charlie Hunnam. Can't wait to see the new season of SOA.

Already two episodes into the new season and it's just as great as it's always been.

Some of the guys turned themselves in, and word is one of the cast members won't make it through the next episode. :(

I love this show!! The writing is so intense and the characters are so flawed, but there's still something you love about them. Even the most annoying or most hated character makes you still go "okay, I like this guy" or "s/he's not so bad," every one or two episodes. I'm so pissed that I'm missing the newest season because school got in the way. I have soo many episodes to catch up on. One episode must have been so intense that there was a yahoo article about it, some major character death. Shh, don't tell me! I stayed far away from that. I will be catching up soon, probably while I'm watching Walking Dead and Dexter. Ahhh, so many shows this fall! I love it.

Does anyone else get excited when they see strangers wearing S.O.A. hoodies or T-Shirts? When that happens to me I light up like I'm meeting another signer. It's just that awesome!

Back