Sonic's newest adventure-coming to PS2, Xbox, and GameCube.

Steel X

Reaction score
http://www.sonicteam.com/sonic_heroes/index_e.html

I certainly HOPE this would be the absloute BEST Sonic game I look forward to since the orginal Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. :)

you can even check out www.sega.com if you want to

ss2.jpg

ss7.jpg
Keep up the good work, dudes!

ss8.jpg

Oh great...it's Big The Cat. :roll:

ss1.jpg

FLY! FLY LIKE THE WIND! FLY!!!

Man this is lookin' great already! hope this would be the ultimate adventure of 21st century in Sonic History!

Last edited:
Hmm... this game looks promising. However, it would be hard to find some co-op players to join you. Co-op players are hard to find around here nowadays.

I just hope they'll actually work on the frickin' cameras this time around!

I shud get that one for my xbox and my stepson's PS2

Loved playing Sonic during my Sega Genesis days.

I used to play the Sonic the Hedgehog game on my old Sega console years ago...sure would love to buy one for my PSX1 and 2, heh. :)
I still have the Sega console, but it's at my mother's in California and it won't work here in Australia due to different voltage.

I have PSX1 and 2 here anyway, so will wait until I find the Sonic game in shops then purchase one. :)
I love playing 'Crash Bandicoot' on the PSX. It's similar to Sonic.

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I still have the Sega console, but it's at my mother's in California and it won't work here in Australia due to different voltage.

You can buy a special adapter plug for these kidn of voltages.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I used to play the Sonic the Hedgehog game on my old Sega console years ago...sure would love to buy one for my PSX1 and 2, heh. :)

I have PSX1 and 2 here anyway, so will wait until I find the Sonic game in shops then purchase one. :)
I love playing 'Crash Bandicoot' on the PSX. It's similar to Sonic.

Goldie

yup just buy a mega drive there and the sonic games that are made for mega drive will work there mega drive are made by sega and its the same version as sega genesis but its for australia/europe/japan :)

Back