sometimes you just feel alone .

You're not alone. I am here! Message me when ever you need someone to talk to

Hello Unknownuser, thanks for sharing it with us. I understand your feeling of being alone. Just know that you aren’t alone in this universe. All of us have experience loneliness at some point in our lives including myself. There is a greater God who loves and never leave us. I’m here to listen if you wish to talk. Keeping you in my prayer.

I feel alone sometimes, I feel shut away and isolated, my thoughts and feelings make me feel more alone, But when this happens, I log on here and read what these fabulous member have posted and discussion made. Honestly lonely feelings can grind you down. Come here and let us pick you up. It has worked for me many times. I know if I have a bad day or currently as I type this I have not slept because even in my sleep I keep wanting to cry my eyes out, I am here with 'family' these guys are here for us all. Ok it might take a day or so to get a response from time to time but asking for an ear I am sure people will open there inbox and let you Chat there 'Ears' off :D you may have these 'blue times' but I have found more people who understand me here than I have in RL.
Chin up and hope this post helps

Back