Sometimes, my grammar is not good

At this time, I am trying my best, but, it would be certainly isn't good
with English Grammar that why I was in school has everything without a word of English meanwhile I was paying attention at their teachers for
deaf and hearing as special education. So, sometimes, ASL may getting
over my grammar would be died down. And, it goes to killed my grammar
off my own using a sentences of these structures in the grammar.

I would say, a signature will be changed/added would be: "In ASL, it making me bad grammar why its own culture does not have a grammar that would make to
killed my grammar structure, although, my spelling is very good, but
for grammar is seems so poor."

Because, I was in my school, why they not getting an enough
to educate for any kind of darn grammar at English Class. I wish I were go to
hearing class for full interpreting than deaf and hard-of-hearing classes, because it was not enough to say anything... everything. I would say that,
a student who depends on signing anything, but some with its own oral
as speech without signing in my school, it's not certainly right. I believe in deaf culture would want-- deaf culture would need to them getting
a fully-words except-- sometimes, I would not understand what is saying while signing; its signing would too fast; and its would be none of my
business unless they would share with me. That's all I said-- folks! :)
I will refuse to give up my grammar, due to reading on closed-captioning, read books, and everything words from the surfing (internet).

You heard about Lincoln Abe "Honest man" He attend school for short period of time due to move around. He read many book especially history so that he became president of usa..He is a heartedtender person. Consequently he had many accomplished. That's important that you read book everyday. I am sure you will do fine. i hope all is well.. :deal:

You heard about Lincoln Abe "Honest man" He attend school for short period of time due to move around. He read many book especially history so that he became president of usa..He is a heartedtender person. Consequently he had many accomplished. That's important that you read book everyday. I am sure you will do fine. i hope all is well.. :deal:

:) Right, I love his story life! It is my favorite about him!

I really don't care either anyone's grammars are good or bad... It's not important to me but their personalities.

Sure, we are still learning to improve our grammars but I think it's not important to worry about either my grammar is good or not. I have no problem to understand anyone's bad or good grammars...

quote from deafskeptic: I've noticed that hearing and ASL deaf do not make the same grammatical mistakes. I've *never* seen a Deaf person make this kind of mistake: "I seen him over there." The correct grammar would be "I saw him over there."

Also, English is not always spelled the way it sounds and it shows in a lot of hearies' writings. Phonics has never been my strong suit so I can't think of any examples right now. ~~~~

Tense is the biggest error that I see my deaf friends make. Like saying “drawed” instead of “drew” or “drunked” instead of “drunk”. The “seen, saw” error is very typical with hearing. There are some grammatical rules that sound very wrong, even though they are correct engish. When in English class the teacher will write sentences on the board and you have to guess which is grammatically incorrect. She’ll have 5 and there are 3 with errors. Students can pick out 2 but the 3rd we can’t. I have had foreign exchange students tell me that in their country they don’t take their language as a course like we take English. And this from Spain, Mexico, Germany, Korea, and Japan. They think it is weird that we take it through out our lives. This speaks to how difficult English as a language is. And what is funny is American and British English majors disagree on the rules, consequently you have some rules that are different in England than in the USA.
Words that either sound alike spelled differently or don’t sound like they are spelled. My Deaf friends were laughing about that just a few weeks ago how hearing people make these mistakes and they need to go back to school. These Deaf friends have excellent grammar skills, of course amazing spelling, and are profoundly Deaf. Words we talked about:
There threw to since
Their through two sense
They’re too cents
I said but the words sound no different in each group “they’re” sounds exactly the same as “their”. When speaking you know which by the context of the sentence. When writing you hear your voice saying the word in your mind. It is correct as far as how it sounds. That is why the error is made. Words that just make no sense on how they are spelled:
Cough sounds like cawf
Tough sounds like tuf
Though sounds like thow
Laugh sounds like laf
These spelling often come from French. They use letters in written word that is not pronounced. Like “Bordeaux” pronounced bordoe
Pains pronounced pa
However Spanish is written exactly the way it sounds which is much easier.

That's a good idea, but I am poor, I would be picky to read on the books without a picture;
or expressing the unknown words that make me frustrated, because I'm picky.
BUT, I still read any other than books like magazine, Holy Bible, and etc, them
are no matter what.

Back