Sometimes I don't think

eirlys

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Skullcandy Hesh headphones. Midlevel price range, about $60. I could have spent more.

The stupidity on my part though is I didn't realize how badly I would have feedback wearing them for one part. The other is that I didn't realize how much I'm STILL not hearing even with HA's. With both ears working, everything seems normal to me. Take away my good ear or put sound directly into my bad ear... and I'm still not hearing much over there. Weirdness.

At least I didn't spend the $150 I wanted to on the more expensive pair. I wonder if they offer half off discounts since I'm really only using half of the headphones... :hmm: lol

I don't know anything about headphones, but I would have went with the cheapest one. I may have ran into the same problem if the situation warranted it.

Oh, trust me, Derek, even before I got my CI's, I could tell a huge difference in sound quality between high-end headphones and cheap-ass ones.

Now I have two $80K hearing aids with built-in headphones. Ouch.

Oh, trust me, Derek, even before I got my CI's, I could tell a huge difference in sound quality between high-end headphones and cheap-ass ones.

Now I have two $80K hearing aids with built-in headphones. Ouch.

:jaw:

Back