Something You Learned Today

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
So what did you learn today?

I learned that its freaking cold outside! lol

I learned there are different signs for things in different states..;) and that my dog knows how to open zip lock bags with her mouth and help herself to bones

I learned that my father in law died. He was diagnosed two months ago with stage 4 cancer. It was very quick, and he didn't suffer.

The funeral will be the middle of next week.

I learned that my father in law died. He was diagnosed two months ago with stage 4 cancer. It was very quick, and he didn't suffer.

oh no! I am so sorry sweetheart.. :aw: that is horrible news.. you have my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Sorry know this Botte...:hug:

Thanks, but we at least had a two months warning so we were not unprepared. It makes it easier to deal with.

When my father died, it was in a car crash, and I will not forget the shock.

That's one of the bad parts of growing older when you watch your parents start to die.

Not look forward this...:shock:...well my real dad die but when I 1 year old so I not remember.

Not look forward this...:shock:...well my real dad die but when I 1 year old so I not remember.

Right, I have no memory of my biological mother either, so there is no emotional loss there. I have had my stepmother since I was very small.

Me too with stepdad (who is just Dad). He marry my mom when I age 3!

Sorry for this news. Glad he did not suffer.

Oh no! I am sorry!!! :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that. My sympathies and thoughts goes to you and your family. :hug:

I learned some people will go into extraordinary lengths to discredit a community and this strikes me as very anti social.

I learned some people will go into extraordinary lengths to discredit a community and this strikes me as very anti social.

And if they ARE a member of that community, whether they like it or not but claims it doesn't exist, has a sad case of extreme denial.

Back