Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, I am not JohnnyE at all and I already have yelled at my cousin and no, I am not schizophrenic at all. If I was then it would show up in more ways than one and it did not. My cousin is taking advantage of my situation and now my family knows I am Pro-Israeli and that does not help matters at all.

If you read the whole book of Gensis in the KJV Holy Bible very carefully. It will become very clear to you that homosexuality is forbidden. God's position on homosexuality did not change now nor will God's position on homosexuality change now either. The world tries very hard to change God's position on homosexuality and once people realize and have their eyes opened to the truth then homosexuality will be no more in America and the world will follow suit because they want the blessings of God upon their own nations too.

Teresh, I guess you did not read that tract I provided to you for you would have seen the truth.

JohnnyE said:
In order for your grandma to begin the process of healing. She needs the Salvation, The saving grace of Jesus Christ. Read the tracts closely at http://www.chick.com then you need to give your heart and life over to Jesus Christ then the healing process begins. You will need to go to a very good Bible believing KJV Holy Bible Holy God inspiring church. God Bless .....

Heath said:
If you read the whole book of Gensis in the KJV Holy Bible very carefully. It will become very clear to you that homosexuality is forbidden. God's position on homosexuality did not change now nor will God's position on homosexuality change now either. The world tries very hard to change God's position on homosexuality and once people realize and have their eyes opened to the truth then homosexuality will be no more in America and the world will follow suit because they want the blessings of God upon their own nations too.

Teresh, I guess you did not read that tract I provided to you for you would have seen the truth.

I am sorry to say this, Heath AKA JohnnyE.....

Look at those same words..."tract" from www.chick.com and "KJV Holy Bible". U are busted! :nono:

End of discussion.

No I am not busted. You do not know what is going on and my cousin does read the tracts so do I too.

Heath said:
No I am not busted. You do not know what is going on and my cousin does read the tracts so do I too.

You dont need to cover up or denying .. just admit, just like buckdodgers admit and made confession..
the more you cover up or wont admit, you will get alot of negativities... you need do better than this.. you will feel better with positives...

:dunno: hope this help..

MsGiglz said:
You dont need to cover up or denying .. just admit, just like buckdodgers admit and made confession..
the more you cover up or wont admit, you will get alot of negativities... you need do better than this.. you will feel better with positives...

:dunno: hope this help..

I do not need to cover up or deny anything. My conscience is clean and you guys are the ones being negative while I am being very positive.

Heath said:
I do not need to cover up or deny anything. My conscience is clean and you guys are the ones being negative while I am being very positive.

Sorry... I know you are aka JohnnyE.. You bash on gay and lesbians.... You are not TRUE christian... YOU ARE FAKE
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
Sorry... I know you are aka JohnnyE.. You bash on gay and lesbians.... You are not TRUE christian... YOU ARE FAKE
SxyPorkie

You need to stop thinking I am JohnnyE aka Heath when I am not and I already told you clearly the truth. A true Christian will confront evil and not allow evil to take root and fester in the Land of the Home and the Brave. You have not read the KJV Holy Bible in the whole book of Genesis because then you would have clearly seen that homosexuality is wrong and I will continue to proclaim homosexuality is wrong because I know inwardly and with my human soul that homosexuality is wrong and indeed, an affront to human diginity and homosexuality does confuse people and homosexuality has killed millions of people already from the sin that has concieved and brought forth death on its own merits.

Simple is accept and leave Heath alone and move on if Heath said he is not JohnnyE.

Liebling:-))) said:
Simple is accept and leave Heath alone and move on if Heath said he is not JohnnyE.

Thank you and God Bless You Liebling !!!!! :angel:

:popcorn: :popcorn: Here is another thread that got hijacked into argument about Heath and JohnnyE identity---same issue with buckdodgers and ravensteve in other threads. Im still having fun but will get bored with this sh*t soon. :zzz:

Heath said:
If you read the whole book of Gensis in the KJV Holy Bible very carefully. It will become very clear to you that homosexuality is forbidden.

Where in Genesis does it say that? I can't seem to find any mention of it in there.

Heath said:
God's position on homosexuality did not change now nor will God's position on homosexuality change now either.

Yup... Too bad God's position isn't what you think it is.

Heath said:

How would I see the truth by reading an epistle for a religion I do not believe in? Reading a section of the epistle to the Corinthians wouldn't make me a Christian any more than reading a section of Tractate Bava Qamma would make you a Jew.

Teresh said:
Where in Genesis does it say that? I can't seem to find any mention of it in there.

You have just lied. Genesis Chapter 19 and you really need to catch up on your reading of the Torah. I read the Old Testament much more closely because the whole book of Genesis is really clear right there.

Yup... Too bad God's position isn't what you think it is.

Oh that is what you think ? Why did God say dogs are not welcome to Heaven in the boook of Revealations.

How would I see the truth by reading an epistle for a religion I do not believe in? Reading a section of the epistle to the Corinthians wouldn't make me a Christian any more than reading a section of Tractate Bava Qamma would make you a Jew.

Wheter you are a believer or not a believer. You would see that the KJV Holy Bible is telling the truth.

Heath, ypu gonna have to becareful what u r saying. I know homosexual is a sin, but bashing is also a sin. You war against flesh and blood, not spirituality. Did paul wrote, live in peace? This is the problem, I stand firm in my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, but you suppose to be influence from Christ. Christ didn't say go out there bashing them and tell them you are going to hell for doing that, that's not what Jesus did. Notice, Jesus told the woman you are going to hell for committed adultery, and went to the woman at the well, u r going to hell for having many husbands? Is that what Jesus do? You can't make people change, we as christians responsibilty is to share, but not by saying, you are going to hell if you do that or this. Doesn't matter, if you donnnt do that, sin is still there. Problem is this, you never know what God shown them, tho they are in spiritual warfare to become more like Christ during there weakness, prob, is this so called quick judgement by saying, u are going to hell for doing this and that. Gossipping, backstabbing, hatred, judgemental, divisive and etc is very evil in the eyes of God. We supppose to be like Christ, not religious leaders. Heath, don't be to harsh about these things. So share the POV, but not like if you do this and that, u r going to hell. No, watch Jesus walk and talk and see how He does it. Only the Spirit of God tok full control. Okie dokie?

Heath said:
Okay Thank you Christlovedeaf
You are very welcome, also, best by saying Holy Bible, not, just KJV. I use those too, but mostly I use CEV. And BTW, where in the world yo find by saying in Revelation that says dogs can't go to Heaven?

Heath said:
You have just lied. Genesis Chapter 19 and you really need to catch up on your reading of the Torah. I read the Old Testament much more closely because the whole book of Genesis is really clear right there.

There's no reference to it in Genesis 19. Apparently you're not reading it as closely as you seem to think you are because there's no reference to homosexuality in the entire book, chapter 19 included.

You're inserting passages that don't exist into the text in order to justify your viewpoint rather than using the viewpoint of the text itself. Funny, but typical for a person who does not understand it.

Heath said:
Oh that is what you think ? Why did God say dogs are not welcome to Heaven in the boook of Revealations.

God said a lot of things in other books of fiction too, that doesn't make them canonical.

Heath said:
Wheter you are a believer or not a believer. You would see that the KJV Holy Bible is telling the truth.

No, you have to be a Christian to see that. Alas, you're not smart enough to realise such an obvious fact.

God's position on homosexuality did not change now nor will God's position on homosexuality change now either.
Really? Then how come His posistion on things like foods you can eat and clothes you can wear has changed?
YOUR God's posistion on homoseuxality may not have changed, but you know what? People disagree on ALL sorts of points of thelogy. This is just one of them....It's just totally clear that due to this, man cannot accuratly understand God. Everyone Christian agrees that killing people is a sin. However, MY God's posistion is not the same as yours. YOU might think that God doesn't agree with homosexuality, but that doesn't mean that He in fact DOES!!!!!! It's like the way some people think that dancing is a sin....but not everyone agrees that it IS a sin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back