Someone needs our....

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Someone needs our thoughts and prayers... AngelOfRoses is currently in a hospital and will have laser surgery tomw. (Wednesday), she needs your thoughts and prayers for a smooth operation with no complications.

AngelOfRoses, you have my thoughts and prayers during this time, that you'll have inner peace and strength to go through this...and fully recover, healed quickly so you can be with your own family again...please do hang in there and get well!! :hug:

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

AngelofRoses, Hope your laser operation goes well and smooth for you, Come back when you're all heal up and healthy again. :hug:

oh what is laser surgery?? anyone can explain me pls?? thanks..

i will pray for her getting better soon, give her a big :hug: for me

AngelOfRoses, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for a full recovery on your surgery too :hug:

Our thoughts are with you at this time for a speedy recovery, AngelofRoses...

AngelofRoses I do hope ya will get well soon and the surgery will go well enough for ya to recover from whatever is ailing ya at the present moment...

AngelofRoses, my prayers and thoughts be with you and hope you get quick recovery.:grouphug: from all of us

AngelofRoses, :hug: I hope everything goes smooth for you... My thought and feeling continue for you... :hug:

I will keep ya in my prayers and hope you will get well soon! :hug:

AngelofRoses please get better soon and i will keep you in my prayers. Hopes for speedy recovery and to get back soon!

Back