Someone for poetry?

luz

Reaction score
Hi, I just made my registration. I'm a 45 y.o. English teacher from Southern Brazil. I'm a hearing initiating ASL who, like many others, got fascinated by the plasticity taking part of deaf language. Moreover, because I research into poetry, certainly this is a niche in deaf language/culture that highly interest me. Very glad to be here.

My daughter like you is a teacher and she loves to write poetry in English. She is learning ASL and this is why I got interested too.
If interested, let me know, I can send you her e-mail.
Ela nao fala Portuguese, mais eu entendo e falo (not fluent).

If you like deaf poetry I think you may like Peter Cook.

Just google "deaf poet Peter Cook" and choose your favorite. I like the Flying Words Project. There are many others as well.

Hi, I just made my registration. I'm a 45 y.o. English teacher from Southern Brazil. I'm a hearing initiating ASL who, like many others, got fascinated by the plasticity taking part of deaf language. Moreover, because I research into poetry, certainly this is a niche in deaf language/culture that highly interest me. Very glad to be here.

Hi,
I call myself a poet.....I have a book called beachcraft ....not only do I have hearing difficulty but sight impairment as well...words are for me the magic of life ....

Back