Somebody have to help me for to improve my english!

Mitzan9

Reaction score
hey all...
i know it´s stupid, but i really need a help from you:

my problem is speaking english: in school i often have to writen english, but i have got less active vocabulary than passive vocabulary. i always have got only "failed" (E) in a test!
this is why i wanna talk with you, so I can quickly enlarge my active vocabulary!

msn/e-mail: mitzan09@hotmail.de or here can writting be, but please write direct, thank you

If you wanna help me would never forget you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Don´t please wounder that i write good english is i spend only a half hour to writting!

Just read here and write in the forums. You will get lots of response and it will be easy to improve your English.

i know it.. but i haven´t got time to read und answer... Chat is me rather than to do different thing what deals to study english, really!

for all, i would looking forward, if you wanna me to get know:
my is msn-addy: mitzan09@hotmail.de

Achja, i introduce about me: i´m 19, boy, german, europan, deaf-family, full deaf, orginally 3.deaf-generation, wii-freak, party-freak, und weiter so!

Read more lit books and write more, it will improve your english-

:roll: eyyyyy y'all savvy nothing, Do me do a favor! It don´t stay to get my time for read!!!! i need somdebody, who I can talk!
I know that i behavoir like a kid, and so what !!!

or nobody want to get know me??? Na ok, bummer!

:roll: eyyyyy y'all savvy nothing, Do me do a favor! It don´t stay to get my time for read!!!! i need somdebody, who I can talk!

Herzlich Wilkommen! Wie gehts? So, ihr english ist nich sehr gut? Ich kann hilfen sie. *whew*

Okay, enough of my bad German. :shock: I commend you on trying to improve your english. Especially since you are german..what is this, like your third language?? Here i am trying to improve on my second one (asl).

I have to learn english owing to compulsory schooling. If i want to have a good high school graduation, this is why i have to able writen very good english... but i´m not enough! i want to improve as high as possible my english!

Imagine you, I have to writen with my own word as less as possible mistake in English-exam, this is maximal 8% error ratio, if it is more than 8%, then i´ll give merciless E schoolgrade in exam!:shock::shock:

This is brutal, or not???? :roll:

p.s: society's_child, Ach komm, ich bin auch nicht besser bei englisch, Fremdsprache zu lernen ist ja immer schwer, ne gell? ^^

P.S. Wow NIE erwarten, dass es viel deutsche user von hier gibt, toll! ^^

p.s.s: society's_child, Ach komm, ich bin auch nicht besser bei englisch, Fremdsprache zu lernen ist ja immer schwer, ne gell? ^^

Yes, there are several german members here. I, myself am American but I love Germany. I haven't visited in years but i'd love to.

I'm sorry, my german is a bit rusty.. I haven't practiced it in years because i've been learning ASL instead. I understood only part of your message to me.:eek3:

Sorry, that y´'all haven´t understood my message.. I have edited my last message. ^^

society: Wow no bad. I must admit that German Language is most diffcult than else language, really! It have get more than 100 German Gammer Rules, sorry!
but ich make it already! ;-)

Maybe you could watch a DVD movie with English caption on it, if you don't understand a word in English, write it down on a paper. Then you can look it up in English dictionary or online English dictionary like Dictionary.com to explain the meaning of a word.

Like others say the best way to learn English is reading more books, newspapers and even reading and posting in AllDeaf. Perhaps you could read any of English language newspaper online.

Ups, thank for tips, Read isn´t my power...i try to do it!
the rest I have to learn fifthy languag, but i have to learn owing for school:
my mother language:
German Sign language (Deutsch gebärdensprache)
my foreign language:
1. German
2. English
3. French
4. ASL (it deals with only english lessons)

Ups, thank for tips, Read isn´t my power...i try to do it!
the rest I have to learn fifthy languag, but i have to learn owing for school:
my mother language:
German Sign language (Deutsch gebärdensprache)
my foreign language:
1. German
2. English
3. French
4. ASL (it deals with only english lessons)

OMG, your 5th language?? That's amazing!! :jaw:You must be a very bright person! I do love the German language but i will concentrate more on asl now. I think i will try learning german again sometime in the future.

Of course we all understand you. You don't understand. Everyone is polite to tell you they don't have time either just to be your English tutor.

sorry für my disrespect.. you are right, so i myself have to learn englisch alone! :/ Never mind, i´m loose^^

sorry für my disrespect.. you are right, so i myself have to learn englisch alone! :/ Never mind, i´m loose^^

It is really ok. I do not think it would be any slower to learn by immersion right here.:)

Hi Mitzan, You will learn it fast when you read books. I know one lady from Germany. Her AD username is Sunshinelady. She was born in Germany. She live in USA now. I'm definitely she will speak with you in German Language. :)

Back