some sort of hearing problems

deaf2me

Reaction score
I have been in hearing problem when i was in school, since I lost hearing in one of ear with 60% and the other is ok, however most times i am not getting the right speech to understand, i showed in several hospitals and several thing has done in the past, but nothing has happened.
Still today i can hear the voice what people are talking, but when i try to understand I loss in understanding. I lost hopes on the doctors tried once hearing aid but that just gives more sound only. I cannot hear the songs too only the music i can hear.

Now the question is I want to use phone voice to speech in order to talk with family and friends business etc.
Let me know which mobiles and software can do it. I know in this world their is no doctor to treat for my reason. Its all bullshit believing on doctors.
In these days atleast technology had made phones to talk with from far distance etc.

Re: phones. Get a TTY VCO phone. I use a UltraTec 1140 for the last 17 years.
VCO_ voice carry over-you speak and the Relay operator keys the other parties on the screen I live in Canada the relay number is 711.

aside: bilateral DEAF since December/06.

It looks you were using from long time ago, and in these androids had come up with voice to text and can do even in regional languages.
We had a regional language which already working on PC speech to voice, but I want phone voice to text.
I am a business person so need to talk with other peoples also. let me know which androids are built

Can't help re speaking voice-Androids. Reason don't have one.

Good luck with andriods.

because of what hearing I did lose, I can only hear one sound at a time. Sometimes 2. It's weird, but I'm used to it.

Back