some sneak peek at Grand Theft Auto 4...

Steel X

Reaction score
I absloutely LOVE Grand Theft Auto ever since I've played GTA3 on the PS2 for the first time, so now I have the GTA trilogy for Xbox and GTA: Liberty City stories on PS2 and now that I'm waiting for GTA: Vice City stories to come the the PS2 from the port of the PSP, as well as GTA4 for the Xbox360.

Here are some sneak peek pictures, mostly are buildings and everything, but still pretty nice.

gta4_fake_screen_2.jpg

gta4_fake_screen_1.jpg

gta4_fake_screen_3.jpg

You might...even play as a GIRL for the first time! but still...dont let these pictures fool you cause its possible that they could be...FAKE! >< But still, even if they were real, it would be pretty nice indeed.

Rockstar games is at it again! :D

the second one is fake, but it's a pretty well done one too, all the jokes and puns are pretty up to rockstar style.

like the "she mail"...rofl

the last pic look very cartoonly

OLD!
but yea some of 'em're fake, the last pic might be real, sure it looks strange, shitty colour on cars, etc, it's probably cuz it was in early development.

Eh? Three bars? I know that the game has Health and Armor. Could the 3rd be Stamina or something? :dunno:

Steel, same here about get GTA Vice City Stories on PS2, that much faster than PSP.

I had played GTA vice city and I thought its racing but it turn out not. It was cool but I got lost driving around in city! It's like you can go anywhere! That was awesome but sadly I didnt get to play more than 20 mins. I prefer racing.

Steel, same here about get GTA Vice City Stories on PS2, that much faster than PSP.
What is GTA: Liberty City Stories? Is it a whole different concept or is it similar to the other three PS2 games?

I have the first three PS2 games and saw that GTA: Liberty City Stories was now at $20. That's why I was wondering if it was worth buying since PSP tends to change it like they did when they made Metal Gear Acid.

Yeah, how about saint raw, it will release on aug 23rd 2006 in next week!

Saint's Row you mean XBGMR? I believe the demo is available for download at XBOXLive marketplace.. I don't have a 360 or live, but I've read on other forums that some have downloaded it.

I'm still more interested in GTA than Saint row or any other gangsta/mafia style games.

how's gta lcs on ps2? good framerate? worth getting it?
i heard that lcs on psp got downgraded to ps2 somewhat (mainly framerates) cuz psp has 333 mhz and ps2, 200 mhz.
cant wait for gta4 so i can mod the hell out of it, x360 having 512mb ram, etc (not interested in ps3), i'll be able to replace alot of gta4 vehicles to better high poly-ed vehicle mods already made in the net for gta 3/vice/sa.

Saint's Row you mean XBGMR? I believe the demo is available for download at XBOXLive marketplace.. I don't have a 360 or live, but I've read on other forums that some have downloaded it.
Doc, many thank for spell it out for me.. Yes it is Saint's Row, not raw.. Heheh..

Steel X said:
I'm still more interested in GTA than Saint row or any other gangsta/mafia style games.
I respect you really more prefer GTA series over another gang games..

But I tell you, I play GTA over and over, this game just started boring to play.. Now Crime True: NYC came out already that I own and Saint Row will come out for real soon. they are more ACTIONS than GTA series...

I think those games are good games.. I think Crime True: NYC is gameplay better than GTA: san anderas.. But I dont know if Saint's Row is really good gameplay without load...

True Crime: NYC is good game but it's much laggy, also they got poor rating from Gamespot since GTA got highest rating.

Back