Some short jokes I heard today...

Holly

Reaction score
Here are some of mine:

A guy is sitting in a movie theatre when another much taller guy sits down in front of him, the first guy says, "excuse me, you're blocking my vision!" The second guy says, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were having one!"

A husband and wife are taking a walk when they come across a wishing well, after a few seconds the husband falls in. The wife thinks to herself, 'huh, i didn't know it would work!'

Adam was talking with God in the Garden of Eden one day and Adam asked God, "why did you make Eve's hair so long and shiny?" And God said, "So you would like her." Adam asked, "God, why did you make her skin so soft and her cheeks so rosey?" And God said, "So you would like her." And, finally, Adam asked, "But God, why did you make Eve so dumb?" And God said, "So she would like you."

LOL! Good three jokes you have here, Holly .... and hope you don't mind if I post a joke here for you? -

A young businessman had just started his own business. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it brilliantly decorated. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.

Wishing to appear busy, the young businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working a big deal. He was shouting huge figures and made giant commitments.

Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I'm here to install the phone!"

:giggle:

LOL! Good three jokes you have here, Holly .... and hope you don't mind if I post a joke here for you? -

A young businessman had just started his own business. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it brilliantly decorated. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.

Wishing to appear busy, the young businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working a big deal. He was shouting huge figures and made giant commitments.

Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I'm here to install the phone!"

:giggle:

Haha!!! good one!

Back