Some of the coolest games coming for the Wii

Gt-racing said:
honestly, all I see is that he got better looking pants...

i dont know, what better stuff u want him to be? if u want him to look as realistic as life as possible then he wouldnt look like a mario. he's a cartoonish character so he should look like a cartoon character, ya know? it's all bout style. see dead or alive xtreme volleyball 2 for x360, the bitches're not much different than xbox's doaxv bec they're cartoonish (anime), except more realistic bouncy shiny titty boobs :naughty: , etc.
yea wii looks the same as xbox's graphic, that sucks. but nintendo's famous for excellent gameplays tho so we'll see if wii's controllers'll deliver or not.

I just like WTF at Nintendo about lousy graphic but they need have smart enough to add BD in their machine for same price then good news for them. How's Nintendo got weaker during major compete with PS2 and Xbox then it would be more worse for PS3 and Xbox 360.

I hate Nintendo for some reason but few are pros because first party games are great like Mario, Yoshi and more...

Why does Nintendo don't get GTA 4, Test Drive Unlimited and many mature games that release on PS3 and Xbox 360.

volcomskatz said:
I just like WTF at Nintendo about lousy graphic but they need have smart enough to add BD in their machine for same price then good news for them. How's Nintendo got weaker during major compete with PS2 and Xbox then it would be more worse for PS3 and Xbox 360.

I hate Nintendo for some reason but few are pros because first party games are great like Mario, Yoshi and more...

Why does Nintendo don't get GTA 4, Test Drive Unlimited and many mature games that release on PS3 and Xbox 360.

i guess cuz all they care bout is gameplays, innovatives (look at DS), and they're high on shrooms all of time.
i believe that if the gaming industry crashes, nintendo'd restore it up easily, like they did when atari destoryed the gaming industry in 1980's.
i dont have their gamecube and dont plan to buy their wii, but i truly respect 'em.

Gt-racing said:
the wii's graphic look a little shoddy, doesn't look like a next gen console at all
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. They already have Rampage for the Playstation 2 and it looks better. Everything still looks polygonal. ;)

That kind of same as GC, PS2, Xbox is the same kind of it. It look cooliest! So, I still looking for Nintendo wii pre-order soon. :)

VamPyroX said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. They already have Rampage for the Playstation 2 and it looks better. Everything still looks polygonal. ;)

I disagree. To me, It's much better and I'm even using my reading glasses.

The best advice I always give my fellow gamers is this: "Don't judge it based on the screenshots - you should hold on to your judgment until you've played a demo at your local store that carries a Wii Kiosk then make your judgment based on if you enjoyed the game or not then you can let me know." Something to think about, Vamp.

Because Nintendo doesnt believe in domestic violence with games like GTA series...when was the last time you ever seen a videogame in a Nintendo console that shows ALOT of violence? nearly none. They do that cause they dont wanna get sued anyway.

But Sony and Microsoft get used all the time for violence games such as GTA, but they still make games just for entertainment anyway.

Eh? Don't you know that Gamecube had powerful graphic than PS2? LOL. You forget about compare Resident Evil 4.

I don't like GTA because it's too stupid. Why need Test Drive Unlimited with friend if I can play Mario Kart DS against worldwide?

Accord to the market for video game industry alone. Nintendo dominate the worldwide. bang!

Because that the law, they don't use for use kids. They USA are responsible for rating typing. Like you know movie rating typing. You know an example, when you go out of movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire remember,
It is request PG-13 without PG. That why the rule for all game responsible to see how voilent are the langauage.

Eh? Don't you know that Gamecube had powerful graphic than PS2? LOL. You forget about compare Resident Evil 4.

I don't like GTA because it's too stupid. Why need Test Drive Unlimited with friend if I can play Mario Kart DS against worldwide?

Accord to the market for video game industry alone. Nintendo dominate the worldwide. bang!

Nintendo sucks ;) It getting more worse than Super Nintendo.

No! It not suck Nintendo. Because Nintendo is good and good graphic video. I really like it. There have only 3D. :D

Don't pass too much judgment on something that isn't even final. I am pretty certain that even if you do not buy or play a Wii, that you still will stop and watch someone play it. From there, the temptation to try will hook you. For some REAL insight, look at the quote in my signature by Nick Des Barres, someone who KNOWS what he is talking about.
EDIT/ADD: Dang it isn't in my signature yet. But since I'm such a considerate guy, I'll copy and paste it right here.

"You will remember Wii. You will remember Wii until the day you die. And that's exactly what Nintendo wants. In three years "Wii" will be just another one of those quirky meaningless brand names Ninetndo is so fond of comparing it to-- Yahoo!, Google, et al. Is it fourteen flavors of ridiculous? Yes. But is it memorable? Boy howdy. In this business, what matters is mindshare, and Nintendo just gobbled up a bunch."
-Nick Des Barres

Wii? WWWWIIIII!!!

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

0000011800304076.jpg

Sonic: Wild Fire

2006051020801.jpg

...You might even use the zapper in the shotgun style for Resident Evil on Wii.

gun01.jpg

A sequel to Luigi Manison is coming to the Wii.

luigifeared.jpg

even Metroid 3 was playable at E3. (demo)

h-264_53119_aa0004.jpg.jpg

Oh lordly....

Wii does support 480p.

Do you know what it means? 480p

480 is standard television. HDTV will support all 480 to 1080i. Some HDTV can support up to 1080p and it is very expensive. Go to Circuit City or Best Buy and compare many televisions. Ask salesperson about HD picture. They will show you.

Xbox 360 will support up to 1080i, not 1080p. Just PS3 can support up to 1080p.

Well, some you said it is graphic. It is not graphic. It is only for higher resolution lines that makes more clear picture.

When I hook up on 360 on hdtv and did not set up to 720p.

So I switch to 720p from 480i. This looks lot better.. I believe 1080p is twice better than 720p.

You can get lower lcd hdtv like 17 inches for 300 dollars and set up on 720 or 1080i. Simply you can return it back. LOL

You will see the difference.

Super Nintendo better than Nintendo 64, GameCube, and Nintendo Wii? Super Nintendo only have 2D and 2.5D capabilities. Let's think about Super Mario RPG for Super Nintendo! Is it a 2D game? No. Is it a 3D game? No. Is it a 2.5D game? Yes. Since Super Mario uses 2.5D (2 and a half dimensions), you get a 3D feel to a 2D game, however it lacked a sense of depth since a camera can only stay on one direction but can move via its x and y axis along with all the characters in the game (of course mario can jump and climb up/down the ladders in z axis, which is top-to-bottom). Not only Super Mario RPG, but games like Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI also used 2.5D capability for when party members approached the ship and you get to see the sky (if I'm correct, the land, ocean, mountain, etc. all get rotated by 45 degrees). Companies like Nintendo and SquareSoft pushed the graphics processing power to the limits. Now came 3D when Nintendo released Nintendo 64; that is, everything what you see are all in 3D. Graphics processing system are getting better for GameCube and Nintendo Wii and for Nintendo Wii, it doesn't necessary mean that Nintendo Wii can't compete with PS3 and XBOX 360, because really nice graphics without all too much of the graphics/physics processing power. For real-world games like Call of Duty that would be suitable for either XBOX 360 or PS3, but I'm not in for real-world games...

So I'm very happy to buy Nintendo Wii.

480 is standard television. HDTV will support all 480 to 1080i. Some HDTV can support up to 1080p and it is very expensive. Go to Circuit City or Best Buy and compare many televisions. Ask salesperson about HD picture. They will show you.

Well, some you said it is graphic. It is not graphic. It is only for higher resolution lines that makes more clear picture.

So I switch to 720p from 480i. This looks lot better.. I believe 1080p is twice better than 720p.

You can get lower lcd hdtv like 17 inches for 300 dollars and set up on 720 or 1080i. Simply you can return it back. LOL

Yeah--and speaking of the number of lines, do you notice the difference between "i" and "p?" The letter "i" stands for "interlaced" and "p" stands for "progressive."

"Interlaced" is the term for drawing odd lines first, progressive lines second, odd lines third, and so on. It does this for 60 frames per second. Have a look at this:

1/60th: 1.3.5.7.9
2/60th: .2.4.6.8.
3/60th: 1.3.5.7.9
4/60th: .2.4.6.8.
57/60th: 1.3.5.7.9
58/60th: .2.4.6.8.
59/60th: 1.3.5.7.9
60/60th: .2.4.6.8.

...and goes back to 1/60th of a second and repeats the process, drawing the colors on the screen.

OK, here's progressive:

1/60th: 123456789
2/60th: 123456789
3/60th: 123456789
4/60th: 123456789
57/60th: 123456789
58/60th: 123456789
59/60th: 123456789
60/60th: 123456789

and goes back to 1/60th of a second and repeats the process, drawing different colors in each dot, or technically, pixel.

Here are the resolutions that have been used today:

640x480 Interlaced : Standard TVs
854x480 Progressive : DVD quality / EDTV (Enhanced Definition TV)
1280x720 Progressive : HDTV (used by sports programming stations like ESPN HD)
1920x1080 Interlaced : HDTV (used by most HD programming stations like TNT HD and HBO HD)
1920x1080 Progressive : High End HDTV (used for playing HD-DVD and Blu-Ray movies and for PS3)

Note for 1920x1080: This would require twice the bandwidth for 1080p than 1080i since the TV can easily draw 540 odd and even lines per frame (refer back to the difference between Interlaced and Progressive).

It didn't matter what size TV. when you buy Nintendo wii. No matter what kind of size they need for TV. That why. Don't worry! :)

No no, not ALL standard TV support 480 because of Component Video Cables available.

And there are low percent who own HD-TV. I'm one of who can't get own HD-TV. Maybe in few year later, I could.

Super Nintendo better than Nintendo 64, GameCube, and Nintendo Wii? Super Nintendo only have 2D and 2.5D capabilities. Let's think about Super Mario RPG for Super Nintendo! Is it a 2D game? No. Is it a 3D game? No. Is it a 2.5D game? Yes. Since Super Mario uses 2.5D (2 and a half dimensions), you get a 3D feel to a 2D game, however it lacked a sense of depth since a camera can only stay on one direction but can move via its x and y axis along with all the characters in the game (of course mario can jump and climb up/down the ladders in z axis, which is top-to-bottom). Not only Super Mario RPG, but games like Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI also used 2.5D capability for when party members approached the ship and you get to see the sky (if I'm correct, the land, ocean, mountain, etc. all get rotated by 45 degrees). Companies like Nintendo and SquareSoft pushed the graphics processing power to the limits. Now came 3D when Nintendo released Nintendo 64; that is, everything what you see are all in 3D. Graphics processing system are getting better for GameCube and Nintendo Wii and for Nintendo Wii, it doesn't necessary mean that Nintendo Wii can't compete with PS3 and XBOX 360, because really nice graphics without all too much of the graphics/physics processing power. For real-world games like Call of Duty that would be suitable for either XBOX 360 or PS3, but I'm not in for real-world games...

So I'm very happy to buy Nintendo Wii.

SNES already have 3D, there are few good games I remember are...

StarFox and NCAA Hoops

Yeah, but not full 3D. The camera doesn't rotate left, right, up, or down.

Back