Some of the coolest games coming for the Wii

Steel X

Reaction score
There are some impressive games coming for the Wii, and even Ubisoft has a strong support on the Wii as well.

some games from Ubisoft and Midway are coming to the Wii too such as "Far Cry", "Mortal Kombat", "Rampage", "Prince of Persia", "Red Steel"...and so on.

midway-readies-wii-destruction-20060802012721705.jpg

e3-2006-mortal-kombat-armageddon-images-20060509111415579.jpg

red-steel-20060803094902078.jpg

It appears that the Wii's graphics are about 10% better than GC's graphics and the graphic power is similar to the orginal Xbox's graphic power.

the wii's graphic look a little shoddy, doesn't look like a next gen console at all

looks aren't everything, but the graphics still look fine to me anyway.

sjones4dad said:
Wii doesnt support HD. Only 360 and PS3. Let you know.
True but to be honest, I dont care that much about HD anyway...sometimes using S-Video cables can still make ur graphics look better.

Steel X said:
looks aren't everything, but the graphics still look fine to me anyway.

it start to become an issue when it look like something off a nintendo 64

That why Nintendo wii is better than PS3 and Xbox. Because, Nintando wii have DVD alike movie, and also use GCN small CD too. That why, Nintendo wii can use small GCN and old long time ago they can use download it. :D Wow! That what I heard. :D

I would rather to play GameBoy instead of playing Wii - the graphics looks GAY! :eek2:

faNatic said:
I would rather to play GameBoy instead of playing Wii - the graphics looks GAY! :eek2:

Did you check video or review game of Wii, check it out at ign.com or Wii Website, look viedo, Graphic not importain to me, "Fun" or "enjoyable" game are importain... :mad2:

:topic: nah, i am hardcore gamer, i been play Ps, ps2, N64, GBA, even oldest and first handlead game with green screen make by Japan "i own three of it" i never get paralyzed, thanks :topic:

Gt-racing said:
difference between Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, and Gamecube.

comparatif_super_mario_64_DS_et_N64_20050225.jpg

02.jpg

And Mario on SSB:Brawl on Wii...

293289.jpg

Last edited:
Gt-racing said:
that highly engine able to get enough on STANDARD television.

Better grapchic? Get HD-TV! I bet you can't afford it and miss whole experience.

have either DS or PSP give you little experience as mini-HD-TV. As you can notice big different between Super Mario 64 on DS and N64 that Steel show.

Also, don't forget how great Resident Evil 4 looking on Gamecube than PS3. Why? Capcom was focus to compatible with Gamecube's graphic engine as it look darn sweet. Later, it become difficult compatible into PS2's.

HDTV in Canada is more expensive than US does... Too bad to him but his parent can afford it.

Dragon_Shadow said:
Did you check video or review game of Wii, check it out at ign.com or Wii Website, look viedo, Graphic not importain to me, "Fun" or "enjoyable" game are importain... :mad2:

There have www.ign.com go check there have wii many different kind of game video and there have trailer video too. You will see and so cool. :D

hmm steel x u sure do got it to me now....i look at the mario graphic on gamecube and nintendo ds and now wii wow look very pure real graphic....i admit that i might will think abt getting wii....--;;; u won....lol

Steel X said:
difference between Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, and Gamecube.

comparatif_super_mario_64_DS_et_N64_20050225.jpg

02.jpg

And Mario on SSB:Brawl on Wii...

293289.jpg

honestly, all I see is that he got better looking pants...

Back